Search results

1. S

SELL ME MOTW MVS

Title says it all :)
  2. S

6 slot acting up

I've been having a problem with my 6 slot board for awhile, but my ass is just getting around to trying to fix up my cab. Anyway - here's whats happening. 1) Two of slots aren't working - at all. It just gets really like distorted the picture and sorta static tv looking. Would cleaning help...
  3. S

Despair banned?

Wow mods, great job - yet again. Lets ban someone who actually posts about *GASP* the games! Hey, let stinky and all the other spammers roam around filling these forums with junk, but lets ban one guy who talks about the games because people wanted him gone. What a fuckin joke, Stinky is...
  4. S

Search is broken

Time to fix search.php type in arcade under search and you get - Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/www/neo-geo/forums/search.php on line 973
  5. S

K' linking question

argh, is the timing just really short do link his F+A move? How do you guys do it?
  6. S

Otakon 2004

Not sure if someone made a thread, or is updating one of the old ones, but i'm wondering how people felt about it this year. I really enjoyed myself, which sort of suprised me, because I was hoping to play CvS2, but hadn't brought my DC arcade stick, thinking they'd have some... But they...
  7. S

Otakon 2004

Last year was fun (I didn't get to see many(ok, any) of you), so I was wondering who else is going? What game(s) on the Neo Geo will be played the most? I'm looking to play some KoF 2001 (gonna have to warm up on that) and some CvS2 with people from the forums. Oh, and if anyone needs some MVS...
  8. S

Your telephone service?

hell, i'm bored and we've had a few of these so far. I'm out in good ol' verizon/GTE land, so I have one verizon landline service, and verizon cell phone service (i'm serviced by a verizon switch too, go figure :P) But in a week or so, i'm going VoIP with Packet8 (coming in the mail) what...
  9. S

www.sco.com offline

I'm sure a few people have been following the SCO crazyness for the past months, and now it's getting even worse. The "MyDoom" worm has been effected Windows computers worldwide, and then making them DoS www.sco.com Seems like it's working...... I don't agree with the methods, but I think...
  10. S

Can I be able to use this avatar?

It's not that big :( I think it's good enough for a one time break of the rule.
  11. S

Break down the gameplay section

Anyone else feel like it needs to be broken down into more forums? like say: KOF SS Fatal Fury series Matrimelee/ROTD AOF someone else make up some more sub forums, because I can't remember anymore.
  12. S

Akuma + K Groove = massive fun

I just played CvS2 for about 2+ hours, enjoying tHIS AMAZING GAME. Seriously, all the grooves are massive amounts of fun, and all the characters make it really deep. No, i'm not playing competitve, so my style isn't like that. Anyway, my team so far is: Akuma, Hibiki(2), Yun. Akuma is just...
  13. S

Are home MVS users getting screwed w/ 2003?

I haven't seen any news to the MVS cart, nor it being for sale. And the neostore news says the next update is going to happen next year? :spock:
  14. S

My Baby

My Matrimelee background songs don't play when I use it in the AES mode, I just noticed that :( I have yet to check the MVS mode (its in a 6 slot), anyone else have these problems?
  15. S

Any other soon to be felons here?

Write me up. I'm getting charges pressed... long story.
  16. S

What do you have in your CD player?

Just curious to what anybody is listening to. (This doesn't have to be taken literally, since I mainly listen to vinyl) Anyway, i've been listening to: Against Me! - Reinventing Axle Rose Against Me! - As the Eternal Cowboy Small Brown Bike - Dead Reckoning From Autumn to Ashes - Too Bad...
  17. S

SvC PLUS videos released.

Video also, check out the link (has link to video) http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread45990.php
  18. S

Help me out with my dream setup!

Hey, I was just thinking, and, here is my DREAM cabinet. Both sides with 7 buttons, like this: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 The first button on the second row would be inbetween the sets. Okay, so then, I'd want a dual jamma harness, with a CPS2 A board, and my 6 slot board also, with an extra...
  19. S

Argh...

Today, i've done the following to my cabinet. Installed 4 "working" buttons With a "working" set of a cherry switches Crimped a whole bunch of wires And all is working fine, except for the B button, which was the reason I did this all. Like every 2 times out of 3 presses it works. After...
  20. S

I think i'm in love....

...with Trieu... Man, thank you SO FUCKING MUCH for the KOF 2001 poster, I was planning on ordering it anyways, but you added it in as a bonus... much thanks. Anyway, onto the story. I ordered the KOF 2001 MVS kit a few days ago, and just got it in today. Firstly, I was amazed with the...