Search results

1. D

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

The thing with these undumped games running on custom carts is that you never know what parts are actually a neo game or what parts (if any) of the processing is offloaded onto some fpga on the cart, effectively using the neo as a just a video-out device.
  2. D

Analogue Pocket

Use a real cart so you can slightly dislodge it on the weird finnicky cartridge slot while playing and crash the game?
  3. D

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

Can't wait for Alex to loose his shit over this and completely insult and alienate his customers. What's taking him so long?
  4. D

It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

"please stare at my tits and try to decipher this ghetto bullshit on my chest"
  5. D

MISTER SNAC help

Lol, negro please
  6. D

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

We'll see in 5 years i guess
  7. D

Anyone have 150 bucks I can borrow?

I'd rather stare at 240p test suite than play some of the games in neo's library
  8. D

Astro City Mini and Astro City Mini V, New Lower Price

Its not like anyone will notice since these pieces of shit will end up on shelves anyway
  9. D

Will neo geo dev team games ever be on multi carts?

The later games don't even have DC ports so i'm very curious how you would go about fixing that.
  10. D

Will neo geo dev team games ever be on multi carts?

Until anyone figures out what the extra hardware does its basically just speculation if its at all possible to patch the games to work on a flashcarts
  11. D

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

Does this Sean guy ever post on this forum or does he just pay the hosting bill and try to sell carts to gullible idiots that pass by?
  12. D

Mickey - Forest of Illusion (Amiga)

Postage sized mediocre gameplay with ripoff assets on a closed source patreon-funded engine. Sign me up
  13. D

Analogue Duo: FPGA Turbo Duo

I'm guessing the outrageous fees make these not really scalable?
  14. D

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

Its only a matter of time before we reach the point where some Italian or French pays so much for this shit that it becomes worthwhile to recreate something and sell it off as 'undiscovered prototype' on eBay. Whether by AI or not.
  15. D

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

From half a mile away you can still see how shitty the screen is
  16. D

ODYSSEY WITH TERRAONION

Lol, you guys enabled and loved rot's autistic outburst for years, so its not like it was just his fault. Even the linked thread is full of asskissery and agreement