Search results

1. S

Neo Geo AES video problem

If i understand correctly you want that i put the cart in the aes without the cover, with only the base support, and press the chips on the two pcb? Is not dangerous for the components?
  2. S

No sorry for the misundestanding, i wanted to answer your old question, when i bought the game they said me that tested before to send me
  3. S

Sum up, i try to clean with the pencil rubber all the electric contact and cleaned ti with alcohol. I replace the psu with sega psu always screen blue without cartridge always garbage. The cartridge was used and tested OK. For other test i don’t have other aes and in this moment i don’t have any...
  4. S

Updates: i bought the psu correct: to find this i bought entire mega drive 1 and in the end i try again to start AES without cart always blue screen, with cart nothing always gargabe
  5. S

Ok i found it i will update you
  6. S

Which psu sega is your for what console
  7. S

I found this But is positive center is japan
  8. S

If im not in error the original psu was Pro-Pow-E and Pro-Pow3 with: Original power adapter : 9 -> 11V (unregulated => around ±3V) 1A max
  9. S

Hi, i successfull open the cartridge and i see this: as you can see everywhere the contact seems ruined (lost the golden contact) so i presume that whe i insert the cart in the console there isn't the correct contact and the correct transmission among them. You can confirm this theory? if...
  10. S

I have a question can be the problem in the 2 slots, i don’t know for example unsoldered part on the slots? In this case the diagnose test reveal this type pf problems?
  11. S

If i try to open the cartridge we can see anything can help to risolve the problem?
  12. S

Hi, i went to the market to buy the spray, after various clean on the 2 slots (when insert the cloth with the card it was clean) and clean the cntact card not see any solution. I put in the earphone and i heard alternate buzz when the cart is in. I bought them separately. i will try again to...
  13. S

ok gtsamour i will clean the 2 slots and hope. thanks for your support i will update you, from the screens you see that all is OK on the PCB?
  14. S

i don't know where i can see...
  15. S

Sorry gtsamour i don't see that you edit your message i search to answer to your question: -no i don't have any sound from tv, i don't try with the earphone, i will try and give you update; -unfortunately i don't have any cart to try; - i live in Italy so i use this adapter:
  16. S

If i clean the card's contact and give me this result is possibile clean the contact in the console? maybe witha spray electric cleaner? Or it is so risky?
  17. S

Hi, thank you for your answer, i try many times to clean the contacts with classic alcohol but this is the results: I notice that when i start console without cart immediately give me screen blue, when i insert the cart and start the console take more time (maybe 10 sec. ) before i see...
  18. S

i want to add a bit the TV is a LCD Samsung UE32H5030AK linked with RGB-SCART cable. Thanks