Search results

1. K

FS: Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (JP) - CPS3 Jamma Board!

Hi guys, I have a STREET FIGHTER III 3rd STRIKE - CPS3 Jamma Board for sale. This is the Japanese version A (With unblockables) and it is the NO CD version. Board is in 100% working order, battery has not been changed in the 10 months I have had it operating on site... however like I said, it...
  2. K

Want to buy! Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo - CPS2 a+b board!

As the title reads, I am after a Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo CPS2 B board. I dont mind which version it is... Asian, Japanese or US. As long as it works 100% perfect then I dont care about cosmetic appearance. In the west, the game is known as - Super Street Fighter II Turbo In Japan it is...
  3. K

Jamma Sale - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike CPS3 Kit...

I have a 3rd Strike CPS3 board for sale. It is the Asian/HK version, all text is in English however for example when Ryu or Ken do a hadouken they grunt Akuma style instead of saying "hadouken". Item is in 100% working condition and was tested today... I will test it again before shipping it...
  4. K

"OHN5" July 1st-2nd, Sydney - Australian Fighting Game Nationals

The OzHadou Nationals return for their 5th year! OzHadou.net presents the 5th year of its national tournaments, running on July 1st and 2nd at UTS University in Sydney, the tournament features games such as Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (arcade), Marvel vs Capcom 2, Tekken 5: Dark...
  5. K

RARE! SNK Collectables, Mooks, Artbooks, NGF Magazines, DVD's/VHS, AES & More!

I have a fairly large bunch of SNK/Neo Geo material up on eBay at the moment and will be putting up more over the next week. Official SNK Art Books: 1. SNK Characters All About Illustrations - Art Book! 2. KOF 94-98 Gamest Art Book Vol 151 - SNK - Very rare! Mooks: 3. Art Of Fighting 2 -...
  6. K

For sale: Hori Fighting Stick NEO (Boxed) & Neo Geo AES Carry Bag...

Hori Fighting Stick NEO - $99US shipped via EMS Worldwide. Overall this item is in excellent to near mint condition, the box has some slight corner wear as shown in the pictures but the stick itself is in great shape and 100% working order. The stick also comes with plastic baggie and cardboard...
  7. K

Japanese Slim PS2 - Ceramic White Limited Edition - As New + More! *16/4 Price Drop!*

PACKAGE SOLD. I have for sale a few Japanese PS2 items that may be of interest to some people here, all items listed below are in immaculate condition and from my own personal collection. JP/NTSC - Slim PS2 System - Ceramic White Limited Edition: $199US shipped via EMS worldwide! Same as the...
  8. K

SALE! CPS3 3rd Strike Motherboard Only! *SOLD*

Okay, Got some new memory simms in and now I have a working 3rd Strike motherboard for sale. It has been tested with my other 3s kit and is confirmed to be in 100% working order. All you need is a 3s cart and presto... you have a complete working 3s kit. I no longer have the spare 3s cart from...
  9. K

WTB: CPS2 - Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo JP (A+B Board)

As the title reads, I am after a working Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo Japanese CPS2 board. I also require the green Japanese motherboard along with it. I would prefer to buy the game and mobo from the same seller. I can pay via PAYPAL. So in summary I need: - JP CPS2 "B" SSF2X game board...
  10. K

MVS Carts, SNK Mooks/DVD's, Collectables & More!

Have a fairly large bunch of SNK/Neo Geo material up on eBay at the moment and will be putting up more over the next week. Mooks/Game Guides/Art Books etc: 1. King Of Fighters 94 - Gamest Mook Vol. 2! - RARE! 2. King Of Fighters 95 - Gamest Mook Vol. 18 - SNK! 3. King Of Fighters 95 - Gamest...
  11. K

3rd Strike PCB sells for $1000US+ on eBay... WTF?

*Mods feel free to delete or move this thread if it has already been mentioned.* Seriously, I cant believe I just saw this kit sell for $1027.89US PLUS shipping. I know the game is getting harder to obtain these days but this is just ridiculous. Lucky I have two of them now, I wouldn't like to...
  12. K

WTB Arcade - Marvel VS Capcom 2 Naomi Cart Only!

As the title says, I need a Marvel VS Capcom 2 Naomi Cart. I already have a Naomi motherboard so all I need is just the ROM. Please PM me or post your sale price here. Thanks!
  13. K

KOF XI ROM Kit $719US shipped & Atomiswave Motherboard for sale!

I have a recently aquired KOF XI for sale... was bought brand new 4-5 weeks ago or so for $1500US. Comes with moves lists, manual etc. This is for the ROM only! Not the mobo. Price would be $719US shipped via EMS worldwide. I also have an Atomiswave Mobo that I will sell for $239US shipped via...
  14. K

Has my CPS3 3rd Strike board died?

Plugged in my 3s JP mobo into a new cabinet today after it being in storage for 2 weeks. I turned it on and it started to play through the intro etc, but with no noise. I then pressed start and it went to the character select screen with still no noise. It then FROZE! After a few 5 seconds or...
  15. K

Trade my NEW MVS 1 Slot for your MVS 4 Slot.

I have a NEW 1 Slot MVS, MV-1C model which is the newest model for trade or sale Bought it from the Neostore over a year ago and has remained minty fresh and unused just like I bought it. High serial number and minty fresh. Looking for a WORKING MVS 4 Slot. I will also consider a 2 Slot if you...
  16. K

KOF XI in Sydney, Australia!

Thought I would give fellow Sydney-siders here an advanced heads up on this. Actually KOF XI will be in early next week on either Mon 7th, Tue 8th or Wednesday 9th. Anyway here are the details: KOF XI location: "May Chan Hiong" Shop 406 Sussex St, Chinatown SYDNEY 2000 Opening hours...
  17. K

Noob question - Wiring up Atomiswave to run on my Candy Cab running CPS3.

Getting in XI in a few days and the cabinet I am currently running it on is hooked up with 3rd Strike at the moment. The cabinet itself is a "Versus City". Putting the game in is easy, however configuring the buttons for KOF XI for me at least is not. I want the buttons to go like this: TOP...
  18. K

Wanted! Atomiswave Motherboard!

I am after an Atomiswave Motherboard only. Not inteested in condition etc, I want the cheapest one available to put it bluntly. Please post your price here or feel free to PM me. I can pay cash via PAYPAL for international buyers or bank deposit for locals. I also would be interested in 2 loose...
  19. K

*NEW* AES/MVS Sale! KOF 94-99 US AES, NEW 1 Slot MVS Mobo - Price Drop 10/11!

Have a bunch of AES and MVS stuff to sell from my personal collection. Pics available on request, all items are as described and are 100% SNK originals. All prices include shipping WORLDWIDE from Australia via Insured AIR [6-10 days]. EMS shipping is available but will generally cost another...
  20. K

Astro City vs NEW Astro City... Pro's and Con's?

I am currently thinking of buying either 2 Astro City's or 2 NEW Astro City cabinets to be used for head to head play. However I am still unsure as to which ones I should go with. On the surface there seems only minor improvements with the NEW Astro City which makes me think it might not warrant...