Search results

1. Cynn

Neo 29 keys.

Pulled out the Neo 29 to clean and test from storage and… The fucking keys are missing. These things universal? Anyone know where I could get a new set?
  2. Cynn

IC: Rage of the Dragons and Matrimelee US AES

***** Matrimelee And ROTD both SOLD ***** ————————————————————————————— I'm thinking about moving ROTD and Matrimelee. I got both new right here at the Neo Store, played them once and shelved them as I had MVS versions as well. Both are mint and have had protective cases on them from day one...
  3. Cynn

Console screw guide? (no really)

I've got an NES, Genesis and AES that were taken apart for cleaning and in a brilliant move, all of the screws in their little zip locks are gone. Is there a guide somewhere that has the sizes of screws for consoles? Better yet, one that sells kits? I can't find anything really. I'd rather...
  4. Cynn

WTB WTTF: PS3 console WTS WTT: Conker BFD, Chrono Trigger, Arcade Stick, VGA box (more)

Hello all. I'm looking for a good deal on a PS3 console. It needs to work but isn't required to be pretty. Slim model preferred. I have some games up for sale or trade as well. Games: Conker BFD complete: 100 Conker Live & Reloaded complete: 60 Chronotrigger SNES cart only: 60 Hardware...
  5. Cynn

Value of Rage of the Dragons US AES in 2011?

I'm curious what the current value of ROTD USA AES is? You see JPN versions going in the $800 range on ebay and the US version is supposedly more rare isn't it? I own one purchased on release date directly from the Neo Store here. If anyone has any insight please share.
  6. Cynn

WTB/WTTF iPad or other tablet.

My girlfriend needs an Apple or Android tablet for her business. She's looking to use the Square scan thing to accept credit card payments while at craft fares, etc. It requires an iOS or Android device so if anyone has something along those lines let me know.
  7. Cynn

Bored with that iPad yet?

Anyone here looking to get rid of an iPad? Preferably a 3G one but it does not have to be. PM me with what you got and what you want for it. We might can do some trades as well. Looking to get one now they can be jailbroken.
  8. Cynn

WTB WTTF DSI XL

Anyone got the hookup for a cheap DSI XL?
  9. Cynn

WTB Genesis S-Video Mod

I got a nice little launch Genesis and I'd like it to be S-modded. Anyone offer the service?
  10. Cynn

WTB WTT Zune

I have a Zune HD and it kicks ass. Looking to get another Zune of some sort to allow the girlfriend to share music on Zune Pass. Feel free to offer whatever model. Just a shot. I know no one owns one. lol
  11. Cynn

Where to repair?

I have a Wii and PS3 that needs to be repaired. What is the goto place for this sort of thing these days?
  12. Cynn

WTB: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom & Metal Wolf Chaos

I want them. You sell them to me. Send any offers via PM or what not. I don't have a strong trade list atm so money via paypal would be what you get.
  13. Cynn

FS: Pan Dragoon Saga, PSX Tekken Stick

I've got Panzer Dragoon Saga up for offer (Mint) as well as the PSX Tekken Stick. (boxed) I'll throw in a PS3 adapter although I've not yet tested it with the system.
  14. Cynn

KOFXI US Slowdown?

I have the US version of KOFXI and there's slowdown at the end of the game. I've read that the JP version does not have this issue. Can anyone confirm this for me?
  15. Cynn

WTB: EDTV LCD (480p)

Hey guys, I'm looking to get an edtv lcd. That's a 640x480 resolution. These cheap little buggers are here and there usually under 20 inches. Anyone got one they want to sell or trade? PM meh' -Cynn
  16. Cynn

WTB: Cheap PS3 : XXXXXXXX

I need a cheap PS3. I'm looking to host a dedicated Warhawk server on the high speed connection @ work. (I was in the beta and got addicted) Can be Jap or US. 20 or 60. Scratched or shiny. What ya got?
  17. Cynn

WTB Cheap Zune ------------------

Anyone got one? Reply or PM.
  18. Cynn

XBR970 + Wii? 123456789

Hey 970 owners, how does Wii look on it? I may grab one soon for another room and I'd love if it kicked ass with tendo.
  19. Cynn

WTT: MI3 Blu Ray for other Blu or HD DVD title.

Anyone want to trade a Blu or HD DVD movie for MI3? I own: Blu Ray- -Ricky Bobby vs. the Fag Frenchie -Terminator 2 (also up for trade) -Kung Fu Hustle -Black Hawk Down HD DVD- -King Kong -Riddick -Pitch Black -Army of Darkness So offer me something not above.
  20. Cynn

FS: PS1 TEKKEN STICK BOXED : SUIKODEN II MINT : + More. Need DS Lite or PSP for E3!

OK guys. I need a DS Lite or PSP for E3 travel. I'm on the east coast and it takes me like four hours on an areo-plano. I need a sexy new DS lite or PSP so help me out and give me some of that bread honkeys. -Official Namco Arcade Stick. Boxed (box worn) Used for like 4 seconds back in the day...