Search results

1. fantat

NCI Fast Strikers

Does anyone know if NCI ever made a version of Fast Strikers? I can’t any info on the internet about it. Thanks.
  2. fantat

WTB Colecovision AV Mod Service

Anybody on these boards do this kind of work or know of anyone who does? I'm not a member over at AtariAge and I wanted to check here first. Thanks.
  3. fantat

WTB MUSHA Sega Genesis

I would like it to be CIB and in good shape. Let me know if you've got one available. Thanks.
  4. fantat

WTB Art of Fighting AES

Can be US or JP. Would like it complete and in good condition if possible. Thanks.
  5. fantat

Phantom Dust Now Free On Xbox One

It's been remastered and it's free to download now. Really enjoyed this game on the original Xbox.
  6. fantat

JVC X'eye Problem

So my JVC X'eye will no longer play cd games. Every time I put a disc in, it will only go to the cd player. It will play the music tracks but I can't get it to load a game. It plays cartridges fine. Anyone have any ideas here? Thanks in advance.
  7. fantat

WTB GBA Everdrive

Let me know if you've got one available. Thanks.
  8. fantat

Guns Gore & Cannoli

Looks pretty sweet. Anybody play this on PC or Mac yet? http://gunsgorecannoli.com/launch.html
  9. fantat

Anybody into the Amiga Cd32?

Looking for some game recommendations and any tips about the system. I've read a couple places that you can use a 3 button Sega Genesis controller. Any truth to this? Thanks in advance.
  10. fantat

Anyone know of someone who does good JVC X'eye mod work?

Looking to get s-video and region mod work done on this thing. Thanks.
  11. fantat

WTB Hagane SNES

Looking for the cart only with a good label. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  12. fantat

WTB Metal Slug X AES

Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  13. fantat

WTB Waku Waku 7 AES

Let me know if you've got one for sale. Thanks.
  14. fantat

WTB a couple AES games

Looking for Art of Fighting 2 and Soccer Brawl in good, complete condition. US or JP, it does not matter. Hit me up if you want to part with'em. Thanks.
  15. fantat

WTB Soccer Brawl AES

Looking for a good conditioned, reasonably priced copy. Any region is fine. Thanks.
  16. fantat

WTB XBox 360 Console

Looking for the old style Jasper "fat" version. Preferably lightly played and from a trusted seller. Thanks.
  17. fantat

WTB World Heroes Perfect JP AES

Who's got one to sell me?
  18. fantat

Want to buy Savage Reign JP AES

Sell me one....
  19. fantat

WTB Tech Romancer

Somebody sell me their mint copy. Thanks.
  20. fantat

Sega Saturn Scart to RGB Question

I have a US Saturn and I'm going to be hooking it up to a US TV. I've looked here and all over the net to find the best solution on how to get RBG out of my Saturn. Does anyone have a definitive answer and/or recommendation on the cables/converters I should buy to accomplish this? Thanks in...