Search results

1. doaal

Feedback for itsofrustratin

Nicely packaged, sent over some good pics of LB1 before shipping it over. Pleasant to deal with.
  2. doaal

WTB: JP Home Carts

Editing this post as I'm hunting for a few titles: Last Blade 1 Real Bout 1 Real Bout 2 Looking for complete copies from a seller from UK/EU or Canada, as I'm visiting home soon.
  3. doaal

PC-Engine Duo R RGB Mod Dim Picture

Hey all, I picked up a Duo R and the RGB mod from oldskoolconsoles as they were one of the only options I could find with good European shipping. However after installing the mod I get a dim picture from my console. And here's my handiwork: I know. Not the cleanest joints. I don't have the...
  4. doaal

Last Blade AES Spine Sunfade

I've been looking for a copy of LB1 AES for a while now. For some reason many copies have sunfading on the spine, which I'm trying to avoid. Looking at two copies for sale and I think I've burnt my brain looking at inserts. I can't tell what's sunfaded or not anymore. Here's two inserts. Does...
  5. doaal

MVS Sound/Power Issue

Hi all, Recently I bought my first MVS board (MV1ACH) on the cheap. The owner tried to do a stereo mod and had the watchdog colour issue--swapping the stock BIOS to UniBIOS fixed this. Hey, a working Neo! Since he cut the 12v trace I assumed all I had to do was reattach it and I'd have sound...