Search results

1. Dean

WTB: Nightmare in the Dark MVS, pref US

Let me know kiddies. Prefer an original US label in nice condition, but willing to listen.
  2. Dean

MVS carts: US Garou, Big Tournament Golf, Ult 11,Quiz Chibi, more....

I have a stack of loose MVS carts sitting here that I don't need, so here we go. Prices do not include shipping. PayPal and money orders accepted. If you want something, you'll get a quicker response by e-mail at dean@multimods.com Baseball Stars Pro US $35 Super Sidekicks Ultimate 11 US...
  3. Dean

PC Engine HARDWARE: modded Systems, accessories, System cards, Arcade cards,etc

Lot of stuff to sell here. Haven't been around much lately (well, for a year now), but I am around and busy with stuff including modding still. Got a lot of PC Engine goods available. If you have questions on any of this stuff, ask here or by e-mail at dean@multimods.com and I'll answer as...
  4. Dean

RARE SHMUPS sale: Ketsui kit,BorderDown,Sapphire,and PCE shooters! DracX too!

So yeah, it's me. Sorry I'm not around much these days folks. I have been trying to keep up with e-mails and PMs, but if you've tried and haven't heard back from me PLEASE try again! This having 2 kids thing is kicking my ass..... Anyways, so, I'm unloading a bit of the stuff I have that I...
  5. Dean

•••My MVS Kit Collection is now available (and some other items)•••

I've finally decided to switch from complete MVS kits to just carts. It was a long hard decision, but several factors, including the lack of storage space, brings me to this point. Many of you know that I have quite the MVS collection. Nearly complete english run and tons of complete...
  6. Dean

NGPC Play Check 1/13/07

OK, time for a check up on everyone and their NGPC play. I've been playing some Shanghai Mini lately and I must say that for some reason I love this game. It's not some fantastic graphic-whore dream, and the gameplay is what you'd call simple and clean. I've always had a soft spot for...
  7. Dean

This thread made from my Wii

not with my wee. The Opera browser works well on this
  8. Dean

DS internet? Anyone tried Opera or is there something else?

So with the impending release of Opera for the Wii tomorrow, I was curious about the status/performance of Opera for DS. I know it was released in Europe and Japan, but what about in the US, in terms of release or use of the card. Also, any other options? More of a curiosity than a primary...
  9. Dean

••The Return of the MASSIVE Unpacking Sale! 12/18/06••AES/MVS/more coming

What a mess. I've posted the beginning of this sale in the past and then disappeared for 5 months. Well we're finally nearing the end of the home rennovations which means I can finally organize my crap. And there's a metric shit-ton of it. And allow me to first apologize to anyone that may...
  10. Dean

TG16 UPDATE••The Return of the MASSIVE Unpacking Sale! 2/5/07••

What a mess. I've posted the beginning of this sale in the past and then disappeared for 5 months. Well we're finally nearing the end of the home rennovations which means I can finally organize my crap. And there's a metric shit-ton of it. And allow me to first apologize to anyone that may...
  11. Dean

update 1/19 (pg3): Where I have been and why I haven't been available....

So this is a long story that some of you may read, some may not, some may care, others not. Either way, I finally have some few minutes or so to type it right now, so here goes. Last I was on here, I mentioned I was moving. And that has happened. Sort of. And also some may remember I went...
  12. Dean

MASSIVE "Unpacking" Sale - first listing,7/27/06

OK, so many of you may know I recently moved and that I've been largely MIA due to it. Still no internet at the new house, still largely unpacked, still no workshop set up, still staying with the in-laws. I've just recently started unpacking boxes. Boxes I realized when originally packing...
  13. Dean

The Saga of the SC200 and a glimmer of hope

Well folks, I have been digging into the info about our favorite power supply, the venerable SC200, once available from Jameco. As it turns out, there is a very long and strange history behind the SC200, manufactured by Ault. You see, the SC200 as sold through Jameco was not in fact ever sold...
  14. Dean

NM/M BorderDown LE, and HUGE Sale coming

I have two items here that I was selling on eBay and got screwed on with deadbeat bidders. I hate that shit and it's the main reason I don't do business on eBay. So. Here's the Boxed Turbo Duo - - - SOLD And here's BorderDown LE And here's notice that in the coming weeks, likely starting...
  15. Dean

Good MVS goods, some oldies and some very goodies

MVS stuff to move. I'm moving to another house so I'm trying to make packing less of the hell it currently is.... The carts below all work and are boot-free. The prices do not include shipping here. Questions? PM me here. NOTE: click the two images below for MUCH bigger versions ;) Waku...
  16. Dean

Valiant comics - buying again, cheap, for a good read...

When I was in high school, Valiant started turning out some of the best reads there was. I wasn't really even into comics at that point, but a friend got me into a bit of the XMen stuff, which was the time when Cable was introduced and the New Mutants was ending. But I was at the store and...
  17. Dean

FS: Lots of Import Saturn discs, some US Dreamcast

Ugh, this took a long time to tabulate, but here it is. I promised a list of the Saturn titles I had a ways back, and now it's done. About the lists. The first list is all games that are "complete", including disc, manual, case, and about 40% of the time, spine card. I didn't specify in most...
  18. Dean

☆★Get into something new!★☆ - starter packages for JP Saturn,JP Dreamcast, PC Engine

☆★Get into something new!★☆ - starter packages for JP Saturn,JP Dreamcast, PC Engine Thought I'd list some simple packages for sale to get people into different stuff. Prices for the systems include shipping by Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. I accept PayPal (credit...
  19. Dean

NGPC Multicart and Component Supergun

Some stuff available. Prices include shipping (Priority and tracked). Add insurance if you want it, but I think it's a scam. I accept PayPal and money orders. e-mail me at dean@multimods.com or PM here. E-mail preferred and gets faster response. ----------------- Neo Geo JP Top Loader CD...
  20. Dean

☆★Funky Stuff: Supergun,Marty,MegaJet,CPS2,PGM,PC Engine,Turbo,Magical Chase US!★☆

☆★Funky Stuff: Supergun,Marty,MegaJet,CPS2,PGM,PC Engine,Turbo,Magical Chase US!★☆ Funky Stuff here folks. Niche market type systems and games. Prices for the systems include shipping by Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. I accept PayPal (credit card or transfer) or...