Search results

1. I

Ridge Racer Unbounded announced

Not sure if there's another thread about this somewhere, but I thought I would let people know there's a new Ridge Racer in the works. This has to be one of my favorite series of all time, but it looks like they are changing the game up this iteration to make it more like Burnout. Also it's...
  2. I

Quantum Theory: new Gears of War clone for the PS3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxAtE7Fpq0 It could be decent considering it's from Tecmo. Now if someone would only make a decent space FPS for the PS3 with the look of Halo or Mass Effect, I'd be pretty happy.
  3. I

FS: Psyvariar Complete and Psyvariar 2 for J-PS2 in LIKE NEW MINT COMPLETE condition!

Up for sale are my two Psyvariar games: Psyvariar Complete Edition and Psyvariar 2, both are Japanese versions. Psyvariar Complete: I bought this game used, but I made sure that the disk was in perfect shape. The disk doesn't have any scratches, smudges, fingerprints or dirt on it. The...
  4. I

LIKE NEW! Samurai Shodown 4, Last Blade, & Aero Fighters 2 for the Neo Geo CD System

You are looking at the last of my Neo Geo Collection. Just a few CDs left (Click on a link or an image to see a larger picture): I have examined each of the CD games I have. All are 100% scratch free (not even tiny scratches), and I always handled the CDs by their edges so they are...
  5. I

Death Smiles 2 coming

http://www.cave.co.jp/gameonline/deathsmiles2/index.html Not sure when this was announced, but I noticed it listed on Wikipedia. Can we please start porting these games for US audiences?
  6. I

Yes Epic! FREE Titans Expansion pack for Unreal Tournament 3

Still have to play around with this, but it looks like they added quite a bit of content. This brings it a little more up to par with the other games in the series as many people complained that there were a lack of maps. Favorite DM map so far is one where you're under the ocean. There's a...
  7. I

MINT Neo Geo US AES Home Cart System + some CD games!

You are looking at my US Neo Geo Home Cart System, plus a few remaining games for the CD system. Here is what I have to sell (Click on a link or an image to see a larger picture): Neo Geo Home Cart US AES System The Home Cart system comes near complete with box, manual, AV cables, RF Cable...
  8. I

Bye Bye Wii

I sold that sucker recently for a pretty good amount of money. I figured it was just sitting there boxed up in my closet doing nothing. I looked at the release list for next year or so and there was nothing good coming out for it, except for maybe Punch Out. Tatsunoko vs Capcom would have been...
  9. I

MINT Neo Geo AES Home Cart and CD system + some CD games!

You are looking at my Neo Geo Home Cart and CD System, plus a few remaining games for the CD system. Here is what I have to sell (Click on a link or an image to see a larger picture): Neo Geo Home Cart AES System The Home Cart system comes near complete with box, manual, AV cables, RF Cable...
  10. I

eBay's just getting better and better....

In the Announcements section for 9/15/08: "By October 5th, make sure your first domestic shipping option in your Books, Movies & DVDs, Music and Video Games listings is within the new maximum charges." "On October 20th, our paperless payments policy will begin, and checks and money orders will...
  11. I

E3 '08 opinions

I've seen all of the press conferences so far and here's what I think: MS: Probably the best showing this year. Gears 2 looked amazing. Their Mii like avatars are better than Miis but still have a childish look to them. Of course there was the huge shock at the end where FF XIII was announced...
  12. I

WTB: XBOX 360 System w/20gig HD, possibly extras...

After going back and forth about it, I think I may finally go for a 360. I want a clean, almost LIKE NEW system with a hard drive with no major scratches or excessive dust and dirt. I also want the system to be working, with little or no disk read errors or freezes, working video, and no RROD...
  13. I

Bioshock to hit PS3

I was watching X-Play last night and saw this: http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/25993/XPlay_Gaming_Update_052208.html Take 2 has not made it official, but it would be sweet if PS3 owners would get to play this.
  14. I

DOOM 4 announced

From idsofware.com: Anyone else hyped about this game? I loved the originals and the third one, but it got mixed reviews. I'm surprised that they are going to do another one of these since classic FPS gameplay seems to be dying, along with the old franchises. Still, I can't wait to see what...
  15. I

Auction Notice: BRAND NEW Turbo Duo Controller and GameCube System

Brand New Turbo Duo controller: http://cgi.ebay.com/Turbo-Duo-Controller-4-HuCard-Cases-BRAND-NEW-UNUSED_W0QQitemZ330196777753QQihZ014QQcategoryZ49230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Used GameCube System with Box, Instructions, and Carrying Case...
  16. I

UT 3 roll call

Anyone get this game? My local Best Buy was sold out of them today, but they say that they get shippments in every day so hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I get my hands on mine. I LOVE this series. Most people like Halo, but for me this is one of the best FPS series out there. Really...
  17. I

Tenshi No Juusha new Cave release for 2007

I just saw this over at Shmups, and I thought I'd let everyone here know about this new release. http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=14101&highlight=tenshi+juusha So far only one piece of concept art and a rough translation of, "the angel's bodyguard." PORT PLEASE!!!!!!!! PORTS...
  18. I

Good article on the XBox 360 Elite

I thought this was a good article on the Elite: http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/news/inside_the_xbox_360_elite.htm Seems like the way they have tried to fix the red ring is to use epoxy to basically glue the graphics and main CPU to the motherboard. Will this be enough to fix it; can the 360...
  19. I

What's a good Wireless Router for the PS3?

I know that some people have had problems using their PS3 wirelessly. I still have a wired router, but I want to upgrade now that I have a Wii and PS3. I was thinking something simple like the Linksys 802.11g Wireless Router WRT54G. It's about $50 and I was hoping to avoid spending more for a...
  20. I

So my wife cracked AGAIN and...

got us a Wii. Toys R' Us was expecting a shipment on Sunday. We talked to a guy that worked there during the week and he said that they should be getting in 20-30 systems. So Sunday rolls around and one hour before opening my wife says, "Let's go get a Wii." I personally thought we were on a...