Search results

1. AlxUnderBase

FS: PRICE DROP - Neo Geo CD games

Great collection there ! Glws ✌🏻
  2. AlxUnderBase

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Today the V2 Sss3 board comes in my hands with the SSS3 replacement program ! Two weeks from tha day i send them my V1 rev and then the TO send me back the V2 board ! I'm happy for all of these beauties ... works great ! Cheers guys !
  3. AlxUnderBase

SSD3 MicroSD compatibility thread

no problems for me with this shinny thing on my SSS3 ... (sandisk's are great on tools like this) .
  4. AlxUnderBase

Question on Neo Geo AES power supply

My console is Model : NEO-AEC Rating : 8 w USE PRO POW AC ADAPTOR ONLY ___ So ... I didn't opened to see what motherboard revision is (from the serial on the backside is one of the best RGB native mb between 20000 and 38999 - > https://www.neogeokult.com/articles-...re-quality-p2/ with an RGB...
  5. AlxUnderBase

Neo Geo AES Power Supply USA

wrong specs on this picture My console is Model : NEO-AEC Rating : 8 w USE PRO POW AC ADAPTOR ONLY ___ So ... I didn't opened to see what motherboard revision is (from the serial on the backside is one of the best RGB native mb between 20000 and 38999 - >...
  6. AlxUnderBase

Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

Big surprises today (because i didn't notice something from the order date new in my Terraonion shop account) ... both products from the Terraonion masters come on my postal office ! I will grab some pictures or i'll try to do a video with the beauty and i'll come back with some news :glee...