Search results

1. bigapple3am

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Bought some complete boxed USA NGPC games. Can't wait to finally play Biomotor Unitron.
  2. bigapple3am

I grabbed Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha and a nice little cardboard display for it. I played so much Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold growing up, so it's great to finally have the arcade version.
  3. bigapple3am

Finally found an original marquee holder and CP bezel for my Aero City. I also grabbed 1944 and an original marquee/move strip for it!
  4. bigapple3am

Finally found an original Aero City CP Bezel (and a decent non-original CP Bezel). I'm going to clean these up then get both 3 and 6 button CPs ready to go. I'm going to make molex connectors for each CP so I can swap them easily.
  5. bigapple3am

I finally found an original marquee holder for my Aero. It needs to be cleaned, and I'm thinking about making some X-Men vs SF art for it.
  6. bigapple3am

Finally snagged Neo Turf Masters for a decent price. Now to get better at it...
  7. bigapple3am

BigApple3AM - Big Red and More

I've got the Aero as good as it is going to get until I can find an Aero CP surround/bezel. X-Men vs. SF with brand new Seimitsu parts. I had to attach the sticks to a Sanwa JLW to get them to fit into this cab.
  8. bigapple3am

Snagged a US Championship V'Ball PCB for pretty cheap. I used to play the NES version (Super Spike V'Ball) with my sister when we were kids. Oddly enough, this game takes place in the same universe as Double Dragon.
  9. bigapple3am

Grabbed my favorite CPS2 game for the Aero City:
  10. bigapple3am

Scored an original CP for my aero. Still on the hunt for a CP Bezel
  11. bigapple3am

Grabbed an Aero City cab and my first MVS kit!
  12. bigapple3am

Grabbed a complete SSIII kit (no game) for $16. I didn't know it had everything when I bought it, I just wanted the move stickers! I also picked up my first candy cab. Hoping to snag an original bezel for it tomorrow.
  13. bigapple3am

I also cut magnetic sheets and put my move stickers on them. Now I can slap different move stickers onto the machine:
  14. bigapple3am

Late last year, I snagged a nonfunctional and filthy Big Red. After a lot of cleaning and tinkering, it is good to go! The CP was totally rusted. I cleaned it and added a nice replica CPO from QuarterArcade.com. Replaced all of the buttons and sticks. Replaced battery and the EL Panels in the...
  15. bigapple3am

I got a little Andy to guard the marquee key.
  16. bigapple3am

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Look at the button layout on this bad boy:
  17. bigapple3am

Just took a chance on this: