Search results

1. Ricard350

Playstation 1 CD-R

I have a playstation model 7501 and with a game enhancer (external mod chip) to play CD-R games. The optic assembly was really picky, it would only read darker CD-R so with all the burned attempt I did, (on a old laptop burned in 2-4x) the only one that managed to work was on a fujifilm CD...
  2. Ricard350

NEO GEO AES 3-5 board RGB Checkerboard fix without mod

I brought a SCART cable that said to eliminate checkerboard pattern, well it actually works!! It turned out that its just 2x 130ohm 1/4 resistor in the scart connector wired between pin 7-11 and 15 (The Red, blue and green signal) to the sync (pin20). The yellow wires... I cutted them...
  3. Ricard350

CRT Screen roll during bright flashes *FIXED*

Hi, This problem only happens when using the RGB SCART Cable, working fine on composite. It happens during quick flashes like in the original Metal Slug and the end of the intro then the logo metal slug appears on screen after the cannon shell hole. Here it is recorded on my Setup...
  4. Ricard350

Exception Error Handling AES- Magical drop 2 on NEOSD

Hi, I just received this error while playing Magical Drop 2 on my NEOSD on my AES upload photos It seems to happen after I entered my initials, waited for the continue countdown to end and right after the GAME OVER splash screen. I think this is the exact time where it ask to save on the...