Search results

1. J-P

Replacement Springs for AES sticks?

Hey chaps - One of my AES sticks is getting a bit loose after years of abuse. I've read on here that LS-55 have an extra twist and are a little thinner but have the same dims otherwise. Before I go buy a bunch of springs, does anybody know if there's a direct swap or one that is preferred...
  2. J-P

Weird jailbar issue

EDIT -- I figured it out myself. The PS2 was outputting YUVi (interlaced) - Luckily the Extron has the option to force inputs; so I switched to YUVp (progressive) and problem fixed. I'm having a weird issue with horizontal jailbars via my PS2 and actually, I've noticed this on my saturn too...
  3. J-P

Custom Candy-Cab build

So I work at a decent little design place. I've got access to a metal shop, CNC / Laser/water-cutting and blast-finishing (as well as dip-coating and a bunch of other stuff). I've suggested that we try to build a cab. Just as a fun side-project. Idea stages at the moment, but I'll be making a...
  4. J-P

MVS Seeks

If any of you are willing to get rid of your copies of in order of preference: Last Resort MOTW Shock Troopers I'd be interested. Going off the $price guide. Is that thing out of date (seems so)? lemme know. Can only afford one at a time though, have to portion out the old budget...:eye:
  5. J-P

NES stuff for MVS trades

:snack: Not sure if it's too early to be let in to the marketplace here. I do appreciate any advice :help: but I guess this is one way of giving to the community ;-)? Anyway - I have an MVS on the way and I want to get some carts in - however, i don't have the moolah to be spending silly...