Search results

1. LWK

Got a green top half of a cps2 board in good condition?

Broke mine in half. Sadly, it was a Rockman 2. Anyone willing to part with a top half, let me know.
  2. LWK

I am trying to locate replacement pots.

I need these 5k OHM pots. Post is broken off of one. This is for a vega 9000 dx super gun I am restoring.
  3. LWK

Wanted: Black/Dark Grey rear projection film.

I'm redoing a Megalo 410. I'm almost done with this project, but I need film to apply to the glass screen covers back side for a nice rear projection. I need this measurement: 26 1/2 by 33 1/2. I might even settle for dark grey film. Might even be better as the glass I am doing this with has a...
  4. LWK

WTB X-Men Cota CPS2 Blue

As the title says. No phoenix, no bootlegs.
  5. LWK

Wanted: Last Soldier MVS Korean Last Blade

Vic-A cart. PM me if you got one.
  6. LWK

Possible blown amp.

I have a 4 slot MVS board, I was messing around with this audio pot on my megalo 410 and trying to get it right as I have been working to restore this sucker... Something happened and the actual board when using the volume slider past a certain point makes horrid noises. If I have it low, it...
  7. LWK

Wanted DX Sofubi Propeller Mario Figure.

I can't find this damn thing anywhere. Anyone got one to sell off? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Galaxy-Figure-Propeller-Sofubi/dp/B00CF5DA1E
  8. LWK

Artie Lange

Not that it's really news, but that dudes entire nose has been smashed in for some time now. He was talking to a judge in another older video that is sad to watch... Looks like to much coke or something. I also wondered if maybe he fucked up with a dealer and got it punched in and it collapsed...
  9. LWK

Toxic relationship stories.. Psycho ex stories?

So my girlfriend now that I am with is fantastic, we've been together for some years now. We never fight, we are constructive with things and just over all play off each other well. I like that she can handle my sarcastic personality, because I am to and acquired taste with it. I like dry humor...
  10. LWK

Gamestop stories?

Ahh Gamestop. We've all been down that road at one point. I've always done pretty well with it, but it's one of those things. I wanna hear the stories of fucked up things you've experienced or seen first hand. I remember one time I asked a employee about this Dragon Quest promo box, it was a...
  11. LWK

The sickness miasma spreading during these delightful times

Who else got stung hard this season? I am loving the rain here, but the ill health is a laugh really. I was sick some days back, have a nagging throat issue that hasn't left yet. Honestly, my health has had some steady hiccups the last few years. I had a fever last year that was so high I...
  12. LWK

My bad for gloating

I have had something nagging at my gut lately with this entire election and I believe it is the right thing to rectify it even at the risk of being trolled. People who lost on the left feel really hurt over this stuff, and it's not right for me to be cruel over this election outcome, when for...
  13. LWK

Game scalper horror stories?

This is a drop thread for people to rant about nonsense mark ups, idiotic stores over charging for games, and over all shitty scalper attitudes.
  14. LWK

WTB: Bad/Dead Sanwa or Seimitsu buttons

Topic says it, pm me.
  15. LWK

Red Light Cameras

What has been your experience with this fascist bullshit that somehow got lobbied into actual law? Part of me has ALWAYS wanted to get up there with a baseball bat and smash these god damn things. I came up with a different idea of a sticker with a swastika to put on them. Americans are to...
  16. LWK

Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Pretty terrible election, but it is fast approaching. Pick one form of evil. Let's see just based on neo-geo.com who would win between both.
  17. LWK

If you died tomorrow...

What would people most likely remember you here by? For me, probably fighting games and that climate change drama.
  18. LWK

Something I've thought about and wanted regarding MVS cart protection.

Doesn't hurt to at least prevent these things from banging or scraping against each other. The game box protector sites sell these plastic boxes that frame around SNES or whatever system cases, it's a cool solution. I tend to get dust where I am at, so that doesn't make me happy, and I just...
  19. LWK

Decided not to trade it off, thanks

I originally wanted to trade a SFV for a old HRAP 3 ps3, but I'm gonna just keep it.
  20. LWK

My Bloodborne youtube videos

I figured I'd post this. Enjoying that new share feature, and have been playing this game lately. I got my PS4 a bit late, and I'm on cycle three of this game now. I'm nearing completing that cycle. I love Miyazaki's work, I really feel he is the best mind in gaming right now, though some may...