Search results

1. D

Control Extron Crosspoint switcher with a Touchscreen! (iPad, Android, etc.)

For almost two years now I've been trying to figure out a way to control my Extron Crosspoint matrix switcher through a touchscreen device of some type. It's not that it's hard to load a preset or anything (which is simply pressing "Preset + Preset Number + Enter" on the control panel buttons)...
  2. D

WTB: Xbox 360 *SLIM* - modded with RGH?

Looking for a NTSC Xbox 360 Slim (NOT the Slim "E" model as I want to use VGA cables on this) in good cosmetic condition (don't need modded LED's and other flashy stuff), modded with RGH? (other mod methods are fine too -please school me as I'm still learning about these!) so I can play some...
  3. D

WTB: BeharBros GARO

BeharBros said it'll be a bit before they make the next batch of GARO's. If anybody has one they're not using and wouldn't mind getting rid of, please send me a PM. Thanks.
  4. D

WTB: Sega Saturn & controllers + controllers for TG16/PCEng

Thought I would try here before going to eBay. Looking for a Sega Saturn, USA Model/Version 1 (the one with oval buttons), in good cosmetic shape to add to my collection. Also looking for a couple Saturn controllers, the 2nd (smaller) version of them. Japan import controllers are fine as well...
  5. D

WTB: Minty Sega Genesis Model 1 "High Definition Graphics" version

**SOURCED**I'm looking for a very good condition Sega Genesis Model 1. I've missed the last couple ones on eBay I've been watching - if you have one in very good shape please let me know. I'm located in the United States. I don't care if it has TMSS or not - don't need any A/V cables either...
  6. D

Shinybow SB-2840 SCART to Component doesn't work on Extron Crosspoint?

I'm using a Shinybow SB-2840 RGB SCART to Component converter so I can display my RGB SCART systems on my consumer TV with component inputs. It works fine when I directly plug in the SCART cable from my RGBNES, SNES, Sega Genesis, PS1, and PS2 and run it to my Sony 20FV300 CRT TV. But when I...
  7. D

How to setup 2x4 button USB arcade stick for Neo Geo games?

Does anyone use RetroArch for emulation? How do you setup your controller to work for Neo Geo 4-button (A B C D) games, games like Capcom's two rows of 3x buttons, and standard 1-3 button games? I'm having a hell of a time setting up the controller configs for my new Mad Catz arcade fightsticks...
  8. D

Universal AV Android app: Remotely control Extron Crosspoint

Around 2013 to 2014 there was an Android App called "Universal AV" which could remotely control your Extron Crosspoint Ultra from your touchscreen Android Tablet. It was made by a company called "Universal Applications". In February 2014 he pulled it from the Google Play Store. Did anybody ever...