Search results

1. Limitededitions

Limitededition / Collection

Update of my AES collection / July 2018 :glee:Nice new additions since a few months :))) The collection keeps on growing... I am now aiming to finish the KoF series in japanese. And also Metal Slug series when I can. Enjoy ;)
  2. Limitededitions

The Swiss Connection !

Hey fellas, I'm based in Geneva, Switzerland, so always open to meeting you if you're around for gaming:) sessions or even for business ( purchase of a few titles I'm looking for ). Let me know ;) Best, François
  3. Limitededitions

Looking for Metal Slug (1), 2 in AES , ideally US version + misc. titles

Hello! I know, it seems very ambitious, but I'm still looking mainly for those 2 games, in addition to others such as Andro Dunos, Breakers, and others ( secondary ) such as Sengoku 1 and 2, Ghost Pilots, Robo Army, Cyber Lip, Magician Lord. If you have anything available, thanks for letting...
  4. Limitededitions

New arrangement of my AES colleciton New arrangement for my AES gallery :)
  5. Limitededitions

Let the week-end roll ! :)
  6. Limitededitions

Problem with a glitch in Pulstar AES

Hi everyone! I need to ask you about something. I've recently acquired a Pulstar AES original cart and it works well, except for when I get to boss of Stage 2, where the screen suddenly splits in 2 and then the screen goes black and displays "No signal!" Has anyone experienced this and could...
  7. Limitededitions

My new acquisition... So happy :) Thanks to my friend Charbello
  8. Limitededitions

:)