Search results

1. neosd

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

opt2not i had to ignore you cause i dont honestly want to be discusing your rewrite of the story all over again, here is the email we sent to every customer, pcbs were exchanged . As i said we did wrong, we could have done better, but its far from fair that it was "my fault", Pcbs were...
  2. neosd

thanks for the feedback, i never considered that. i understand its not your taste but its weird that i dont feel the same as you playing the game while being playing neo geo games for the same time as you. I mean : i play the game and i dont feel its something made to work on the neo geo. It...
  3. neosd

to be fair with your coment, i own half of TO, thats 50% of it. I wasnt the one who designed the pcb, but i feel i am responsibe for half of what TO did, for the good and for the bad, things could have been done better for sure in so many ways. Answering your coment, we replaced all pcbs for...
  4. neosd

there are no japanese artists there for sure, maybe my opinion dosent counts cause i work on the game, but i feel is more far from an amiga team17 game than from a japanese game, and i dont think its close to a japanese game art style at all. Art aproach has been saturday morning cartoons...
  5. neosd

explain why it dosent looks like a neo geo game please
  6. neosd

some crt love gameplay is broken on the atract mode cause when gameplay changes the recording capture we used for the atract mode needs to be recorded again with the actual gameplay, it will be broken until game is finished i would say, we will do another recording then
  7. neosd

Razoola did the ngcd patches for neosd pro, isnt the new version of the game working ? the previous version and the original game do work
  8. neosd

Yes, i always wanted to make games and what else i could do better that put money back on neogeo. So founded a studio, hired talented veterans and here we are with a great ng game. Plan is : game costed a fortune, lets recover some money with ng carts and lets try to recover the rest of the...
  9. neosd

link works https://discord.com/invite/EQAcpNCtJN full details coming soon. Presentation this weekend at Kansas City Retro event, everyone that goes there will be able to play the game https://www.kansascityretro.com/
  10. neosd

9 guys worked on Vengueance Hunters, one of the animators of shredder's revenge among other senior artirsts/developers. Its far from being a "homebrew game" to rip off 599 usd as someone said. Its an indie game but it dosent fits on the one man game criteria, neither on the homebrew word...
  11. neosd

NEOSD PRO Black Transparent Smoke Shells/AES Case (Pre production tests/samples)

Hello guys, We got transparent shells and case pictures today. We are still trying to decide if we will go with solid black shells/case or with transparent ones. I think AES transparent case looks pretty cool and the set will look much cooler in transparent smoke ratter than in solid black...
  12. neosd

NEOSD PRO MVS video

I think my answer from yesterday looked like a bit "yeah yeah, its all ok", http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?274987-NEOSD-PRO-Shells-PREVIEW&p=4308707&viewfull=1#post4308707 So i decided to upload a video in order to show NEOSD PRO MVS. Both NEOSD PRO MVS and NEOSD PRO AES are...
  13. neosd

NEOSD PRO cover

Hello everyone, I would like to share this with you guys and hear what you think about. Its the AES Cover (still a mockup and the back is missing). The mbit count is wrong and so ... I had my doubts about it when i first saw it, but as much as i look at it again, as much i like it more.
  14. neosd

can someone from Italy help me on a thing ?

Hello, I am looking for into about slot machines in italy Could anyone from Italy help me ? I try to understand how slot machines are operated there, who operates those. How govment controlls those. If there are documents online about those published by Italian govment and so. This is not...
  15. neosd

can someone from Italy help me on a thing ?

Hello, I am looking for into about slot machines in italy Could anyone from Italy help me ? I try to understand how slot machines are operated there, who operates those. How govment controlls those. If there are documents online about those published by Italian govment and so. This is not...
  16. neosd

NEOSD PRO Shells PREVIEW

Hello Everyone, We reached the final stage of NEOSD PRO Shels mold production. Mold is built and the first inyected pieces have been produced to test it. Now the mold needs to be polished and we can start producing shells. This mold will allow us o make shells in different colors and...
  17. neosd

Super SD System 3 replacement boards program

I know this is going to be an unpopular decision, but replacements will have to wait to the end of the queue (at least if there is not a different issue than the RGB one). I will try to explain why : We have a huge lot of pending orders to ship and the customers that have a first version board...
  18. neosd

Super SD System 3 Shipment Status, support emails and other emails

Hello everyone, Today we have started shipping Super SD System 3 again. We have worked the entire weekend to ship as many units as possible. The result is that today we have shipped 48 packets. i wish we would be able to ship that amount everyday so i would get all this out of my mind, cause...
  19. neosd

#saveourcarts

https://twitter.com/terraonion/status/973192720951980033
  20. neosd

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018 We want to announce our new product, NEOSD PRO. NEOSD PRO is a two in one flash cart. Having the best of two worlds, FLASH and RAM based cart. Both NEOSD PRO and NEOSD are Neo Geo cartridge emulators, simulating all different chips present on Neo Geo cartridges...