Search results

1. Evan

MV1FT Watchdog repair

Yesterday I accidentally left my MVS on over night. It was still running when I checked it but it crashed as soon as I touched the cart. I reset the board but now I am getting a watchdog error. Attached is a video. Anyone have any ideas on where to start looking? Video:
  2. Evan

Got a lot of broken MVS carts, need help repairing

I recently came into possession of many broken mvs carts for a good price. I am working on fixing them, and a good amount seem to have issues with roms. Attached are each cart and an image and diagnosis. For all of these I was wondering what eprom I need to buy to replace each type of chip and...
  3. Evan

Best EEPROM Programmer for neo Geo / other arcade stuff?

I recently came into possession of a lot of broken mvs carts. Some of these definitely have damaged roms. I was wondering if anyone had reccomensarions for an eeprom programmer to work on with neo Geo stuff? Also how do you know what type of ic to buy to program certain roms? Thanks.
  4. Evan

FS: MVS Carts

More to be added, going through a pile of untested games currently. All games are authentic. Cost doesn’t include shipping. PayPal F&F KOF 95: $50 SOLD KOF 99: $55 SOLD Savage Reign: $75 Super Sidekicks 3: $30 SOLD Magician Lord: $200 Puzzled: $100 SOLD KOF 2000: $65 SOLD Metal Slug: $75 (Has...
  5. Evan

FS: Neo Geo AES & 161-1(SOLD)

I’m selling my old Neo Geo AES. It has a Unibios installed but the soldering job is pretty ass. I did it when I was like 14 so it’s bad. RGB bypass mod is also installed. Comes with memory card, scart, hdmi cable and third party power supply. Also comes with 161-1. Also has s-video and stereo...
  6. Evan

Problem with Kof 2003 cart

I recently got a KOF 2003 cart which has issues. The graphics are all garbled. The sound and everything is fine and it appears someone has worked on it before. The game logic works fine however.
  7. Evan

Problem with Fatal Fury Special MVS Cart

I recently got a fatal fury special mvs cart which is having issues. It boots up to the neo Geo intro screen but then crashes every time. Any ideas? I’ve cleaned it thoroughly.
  8. Evan

WTB: Neo Geo MVS Bootleg Cartridges

Hello, Im looking to buy MVS bootleg cartridges in order to make a ghostlop or ironclad out of. So im looking for bootleg catridges with original pcbs in them.
  9. Evan

WTB: Fatal Fury Special & Shock Troopers MVS

Looking for both of these mvs. Really don't care if they are a boot or not as I just want the game.
  10. Evan

WTB: NeoSD AES

Hello, I'm looking for a Neo SD AES version. I really don't care if its the original verison or the pro one. I also would be ok with the darksoft flashcart as well. Thanks
  11. Evan

(FS) Neo Geo AES Homecarts

I'm selling off my Neo Geo homecart collection. For payment, I would prefer PayPal. Shipping-wise the USPS has been horrible at least for where I live so I will use UPS ground instead. The prices here do not include shipping, and obviously, that depends on where I am shipping it to. If you want...
  12. Evan

(WTT) Hyper Neo Geo 64 Driving Motherboard with Xtreme Rally for other Hyper 64 games

I have a Hyper Neo Geo 64 Driving Motherboard with the io board and a network cable and Xtreme Rally. I got the game to work and everything and it runs fine. I’m looking to trade the whole setup for some of the Hyper 64 fighting games, excluding fatal fury Wild ambition.
  13. Evan

(WTB) Hyper 64 driving I/O board

Want to be able to play a driving game with a fighting board so looking for a driving I/O board. Thanks, Evan
  14. Evan

(WTB) Hyper Neo Geo 64 Fighting Games

Found a game so resolved
  15. Evan

Strange issue with MVS 161-1

I recently came into an mvs 161-1 and some of the games have an issue. Some games like kof 2002 work perfect, but other games like kof 95 and kof 98 have an issue where a few minutes or even seconds into booting an error exception screen occurs. I’ve cleaned the contacts on the cart and the...
  16. Evan

(WTT) Some assorted atomiswave stuff and AES Carts for a Naomi 1 with a netdimm

Looking for a Naomi 1 and a netdimm, willing to trade for them separately. Stuff for trade: Atomiswave Stuff: Motherboard (Works fine, no diode issues) Bootleg Carts: Metal Slug 6, KOF XI, Guilty Gear Izuka Legit Carts: Knights of Valor the Seven Spirits, KOF Neowave Neo Geo AES Games CIB: 3...
  17. Evan

Question about Naomi netbooting

I am planning to set up a Naomi with netboot, and I have a few questions. First, what is the model of rasberry pi I should get? Second, with the sd card, could I use a usb to sd adapter on the pi? Or do I have to put it in another way?
  18. Evan

WTB: GBS 8200

Just one good working gbs 8200, my other one died on me.
  19. Evan

Metal Slug 5 Jamma PCB Wanted (Trade)

RESOLVED I am looking for a Metal Slug 5 Jamma PCB and I would like to trade stuff for it, and the stuff listed below are items open to being traded. Broken Neo Geo AES: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0shA3mnnI2O48cmnvApRMrGrZ2E8tiU/view?usp=sharing It has a messy Unibios repair in it...
  20. Evan

Help with N64 RGB Mod

A while back I did an n64 rgb mod on an older version of the n64. The specific parts I used was the DIY THS7314 board and for a while it worked fine. But I unplugged it for a bit, and used composite on a crt for a bit. When I tried to use the rgb another time its no just a black screen. The...