Search results

1. Broomfield

Knights Chance - MVS cart

Hi I've been looking for this game for a long time, was wondering is there anyway to purchase this game on MVS cart anywhere? just the MVS cart version by itself. Anyone know if the creator will make anymore MVS carts as I really wanted to play this and currently there is no way to do so...
  2. Broomfield

Crossed swords 2 MVS - jumper settings

Hello everyone I have a crossed swords 2 cart here, Im attempting to create a conversion for it from a loose board I have been given. I have solderied all the roms onto the board. The two boards I have for the donor are a PROGTOP and a CHA256 Problem is when I test the cart in my MVS all I get...
  3. Broomfield

King of fighters 98 MVS - graphics fault

Hi guys I have a "kof98 mvs cart" here, it boots but it has graphics problems. It looks like its all pixelated and the sprites are mirrored, the sound works. Any help with what I can do to fix it? I've posted some images of whats wrong with it and also some of the board scans. any help would...
  4. Broomfield

Ironclad - Looking for latest fixed P1

Hi guys I have recently done a conversion of Ironclad to an empty MVS board, but the version comes up in Spanish language instructions version. I read on these forums there is a newer updated "P1 rom" for Ironclad that fixes some graphics issues and also fixes the language to be in english...
  5. Broomfield

Galaxy Fight - "Yumeji" MVS Hack Conversion

Hi guys I have been looking at this game for a while, its a rom hack by someone called "yumeji" who has done afew hacks for arcade games. This hack is a version of Galaxy Fight, but it lets you play as the boss characters in arcade mode and in my opinion greatly improves the game. I mainly...
  6. Broomfield

Metal Slug 5 bootleg Cart improvement? Gadgetuk

Wondering if you can help me "Gadgetuk" with this "metal slug 5" bootleg cart, opened it up and the pcb's look abit of a mess, flux everywhere but it works. Every now and then when playing the cart the sounds goes abit crackly every so often, worried that the cart could die or not last very...
  7. Broomfield

Converting empty MVS boards to full games

Hi guys I have afew empty neogeo mvs boards here, (see picture) they came in mvs shell cases but the roms have been taken off the PROG and CHAR boards. Thats how I got them. It would be a shame to just throw them away, can I convert these games into something by adding the roms onto the top...
  8. Broomfield

NEOGEO 161 in 1 - new custom covers

Hi guys I have made some new shock box covers for the neogeo "161 in 1" I decided to make my own cover as the only cover I can seem to find is the one with "Terry Bogard" on the front of it. But since there isn't alot of fatal fury games actually on the "161" I decided to make a samurai...
  9. Broomfield

NEOGEO 161 IN 1 - NEWER VERSION? GadgetUK164

Hi guys I got this Neogeo 161 in 1 cart, I was going to do the sound fix mod on it following GadgetUK164 youtube video's and guide. But when I opened it up, it looks like a different version motherboard. GadgetUK164 please would you be able to help me with this? I have uploaded some pictures...