Search results

1. Shipwreck_00

Neo Print

Any ohio people need this??? https://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/d/neo-print-neo-geo-photobooth/6364414947.html
  2. Shipwreck_00

Banged up AES SOLD

SOLD I've got a extra AES (J) I'm putting up for sale. Serial number 054216. Corners are pretty bad but it plays like a champ. New power supply and AV cables included. No controllers or games sorry. The price is $210 shipped US only and I can throw a memory card in for a extra $25 if you want.
  3. Shipwreck_00

Magic Key & 161 in 1

I don't have any need for these anymore. The Magic Key and the 161 are like new and obviously the SS1 is used. Prices include shipping US buyers only sorry. I'm not interested in trades either. Magic Key $250.00 OBO 161 in 1 $75.00 SS1 $30.00 161 in 1 SOLD SS1 MVS SOLD Magic Key SOLD
  4. Shipwreck_00

CCAG Classic Console and Arcade Gaming Show in Cincinnati

Anybody going to CCAG on the 22nd???
  5. Shipwreck_00

Crossed Swords AES

I'm looking to trade a copy of Turtles tournament fighters on nes for a Crossed Swords. I am in the U.S. and would prefer to trade within U.S. please PM if you have any interest and I will send pics.
  6. Shipwreck_00

CORGS (Columbus Ohio Retro Gaming Society) May 27th

CORGS Con May 27th in Columbus Ohio. I'll be there if there is anybody in the area we can meet up and talk about how awesome we are and all that jazz.
  7. Shipwreck_00

AES top shell

So I have a badly damaged top shell to my NTSC AES and I was thinking of replacing it with a Japanese one. Is there any differences or would this be a simple swap. I've seen some pictures with the Japanese ones have another screw on the bottom of the shell is that going to make a difference?
  8. Shipwreck_00

Amazon neo findings

I found this thing on amazon. Looks pretty cool I would never buy it but I would love to know all the specs on it and to know if anybody has one. https://www.amazon.com/Joystick-Classic-Player-Street-Fighter/dp/B01M9BYQZW/ref=lp_16000672011_1_1?srs=16000672011&ie=UTF8&qid=1485973572&sr=8-1
  9. Shipwreck_00

Repair Starter kit???

Going to take the plunge into modding my own consoles. I'm defiantly not a professional just need a jump off point for the basic needs to get me started. What stuff should I pick up first and should I do the shopping online or pop into home depot?
  10. Shipwreck_00

Relatively new

Ok So I've been around for a little while sliding in comments here and there. It's tough out there if your not careful. Noob Question number 1 Who are the best people to ask about modding my system for me? Noob Question number 2 When is it acceptable to post a sale/trade or inquire about...