Search results

1. NeTaXe

WTB: Super Neo 29 Candy Marquee

Hi, I'm looking for a Candy Marquee for the Super Neo 29 cabinet. Does anyone have one for sale or like to trade for a Hyper 64 Marquee? See below for a picture of what I mean exactly. Thanks, Eric
  2. NeTaXe

Wtb: Jap Aes Mint Boxed + Lb1

Hi, Looking for a JAP AES system, boxed and in mint condition including a mint old style stick and RGB cable. Must include some games, Last Blade 1 would be awesome.. Anyone? Cheers,
  3. NeTaXe

How to mod a CDZ for PAL output?

How can I mod a CDZ for PAL output? I tried all the video jumpers that are marked on the board. But it didn't output any PAL signal. Is there something else which has to be changed that is not marked on the board? Let me know, thanks. Eric
  4. NeTaXe

WTB: Super Neo 29 Marquees

Hi, I'm looking for Super Neo 29 Marquees. i.e. the candy marquee, hyper neo geo 64 or the one that holds some mini marquees. Anyone has them, or know where to get some? Let me know. Cheers, Eric <small>[ June 08, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: NeTaXe ]</small>
  5. NeTaXe

Wanted: Kizuna Encounter MVS

Anyone?
  6. NeTaXe

Wanted: Old style stick mint condition, no cracked bal in the EU.

Hi, I'm looking for an Old style stick in mint condition with no cracked bal. I prefer to deal with someone in the EU, because of shipping. If you have one to spare, let me know. Cheers, Eric
  7. NeTaXe

Super NEO 29 Dimensions

Hi, What are the dimensions of a Super NEO 29? I'm wondering if it will fit through my door. =) Thanks,
  8. NeTaXe

My Home MVS Version 2

I just finished my second Home MVS system This one looks a lot better. Check the pictures on: <a href="http://www.memorex-telex.nl/MVS_v2/" target="_blank">MVS_v2</a> Doesn't it look nice? =) Happy gaming, Cya all.
  9. NeTaXe

MV-2FS ???

Hi, What does the S mean in the board type name?? I have 2 boards, one is a MV-2F and the other is a MV-2FS.. The only difference I can see is that the SFIX and SM1 ic's on the FS board are eproms. Any more info?