Search results

1. Ilovejapangirls

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

For me, MS1 is the only real slug game. Made by Nazca and has a completely different feeling and overall balancing compared to every other game in the series. Enemies are perfect satisfying pop corn until you get to midbosses/bosses ( as it should be, imho obviously). The stages design i feel is...
  2. Ilovejapangirls

First cart you ever owned

My first NGH (CIB) was gifted to me from a shop that sold retrogaming in 2001. I still did not have a home system, which I bought in July 2002, so i just kept it just to stare at it in awe. The game was Blue's Journey and it was the Eur version. I do not like non JP NGH carts but still I kept it...
  3. Ilovejapangirls

Benvenuto!

E' 2B di NieR:Automata :)
  4. Ilovejapangirls

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Add Sylvie and Duolon to that list
  5. Ilovejapangirls

Rumor- Art of Fighting 4 Teased

Yeah, exactly. That is a pretty good idea actually. I can imagine a Fate/Samurai Remnant clone too using Gekka IP
  6. Ilovejapangirls

Rumor- Art of Fighting 4 Teased

I think that if they do end up releasing Ryuuko 4 as a fg, SNK will repeat the mistake of having 4/5 series on the market in a niche genre and will fall on itself once more. I know they have habibi money now but even habibi will not be happy when he realizes that his company is essentially...
  7. Ilovejapangirls

I really hope you're right! Hinako is one of my favourite characters and has sadly been abandoned by SNK after XI. You gave me hope with your insight!
  8. Ilovejapangirls

Shito has rightly said that Orochi is a "a beefed-up Nagisa Kaoru" . And just like with Leona, snk doesn't copy a concept down to a T but just takes inspiration and then molds it into something unique...though you can still clearly see where the "spark" of the character came from (ex: Rei and...
  9. Ilovejapangirls

WTB Garou Mark of The Wolves (CIB AES JP)

Hello, looking for a CIB copy of MOTW (JP AES). No repros, no conversions. I trust this forum as the only place on the net where I can find a genuine copy of the game. Thank you
  10. Ilovejapangirls

WTB PC ENGINE DUO R (RX) + Valis I II III IV

I wanted to buy a Pc Engine DUO R (or RX, but R is okay) and all the main Valis games (I to IV). Console doesn't have to be boxed, just need to have all the cables needed to boot it up and of course the gamepad. The games have to be CIB. Please write me if You're selling, thanks edit : sp
  11. Ilovejapangirls

Trouble Witches NEO

Today on SNKP's yt channel the company made official its decision to port "Trouble Witches NEO" on the XBLA platform. The game will come out in Winter for 800MSp according to this trailer Gy-dLfS-JHs Thoughts? I will buy it as soon as it comes out:) looks cute and fun to play.
  12. Ilovejapangirls

Street Fighter 4

* no text *
  13. Ilovejapangirls

Simpsons question^^

I just watched the episode where Homer is addicted to medical marijuana it s great^^ now the question is,for who have watched it what are the songs that are played when homer uses marijuana for the first time? I only recognized Smoke On The Water but the other^^? Thanks for replies^^
  14. Ilovejapangirls

Need help with KOF 98 AES JP^^

HI^^ i found a kof 98 in a store... good price the problem is this^^ it has a strange colour,i don't know if its sunfaded or what else... i d really like if any of you can submit clear and hi res pics of their KOF 98 JP AES ^^ i would be very very grateful to you^^ because i can't do a...
  15. Ilovejapangirls

S-C SVC Moves Exhibition Vids

Hi! I'm trying to find the third and fourth S-C SVC Moves Exhibition Vids... i have every other,but i miss those two:( i m talking about the vids where a guy stands still,and the other illustrates every move for every character(even DM and Exceed) can anyone help me finding em? Thanks in...
  16. Ilovejapangirls

S V C vids(where?)

Sorry if this is not news but i'd like to have some links to sites with videos of S V C:) like the one with the Chun lI and Tabasa one,or some others cos i lost everything after an emergency format:( thanks in advance
  17. Ilovejapangirls

WTB Last Resort Jap NGH/AES

Hi, i'd like to buy a mint or near mint copy of Last Resort no sunfaded carts please^__^ just pm me or write here your offers^__^ Thanks for your time, Federico
  18. Ilovejapangirls

Question(maybe stupid^__^)

Sorry All *Delete this mods please* <small>[ June 15, 2003, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Ilovejapangirls ]</small>
  19. Ilovejapangirls

Shito is a Grea Seller

My Kof 2000 from Shito just arrived to me,and it is in perfect conditions,very well packaged. Great Seller!! THANKS I reccomend Shito to everyone!! Sorry for my bad engRish^__^!
  20. Ilovejapangirls

Thanks Shito!!

Shito sold me a RBS AES cart in wonderful conditions,and at a very low price!!!GREAT SELLER!! :D