Search results

1. XeD

Looking for neovga firmware

I found my long lost neovga (just misplaced) I think its the old cps2vga. Does anyone have the latest firmware for the cps2 and neogeo version?
  2. XeD

MS2930 super bright image

I Have a MS2930 that was working, now I get a Bright blue image. I can barely make out image. Does anyone have any ideas?
  3. XeD

WTB: Blast City Vs. Kit

I'm looking for a Vs kit for my Blast City. I will also take the only if that all ypu have.
  4. XeD

(Traded) FS/FT SSF2T battery for SSF2GMC

Hi all, I have a battery Super Street Fight 2 Turbo I like to trade for a battery Gand Master Challenge. I'll post pics once I get the board back from my friend.
  5. XeD

WIP consolize cps2

Hi all, I figure I'll do a wip of my consolize cps2. It will be a long process as I only have a few hours a week to work on this. Damn those kids, haha, I really do love them. Come join me on my journey won't you? I have never consolized anything before, so this will be a learning experience...
  6. XeD

CPS3 with graphic issue

​I have a cps3 motherboard that for the most part work. The problem I have is there are wired green line on the screen. Any idea where I should start looking? ​
  7. XeD

WTB: CPS3 motherboard

I just impuse bought a 3rd strike cart and now in search for the other parts: mobo, simm, and cd drive. What ever you have I will take. Most important thing is the mobo, so I can test the cart to see if it suicide. Edit: I have a few mvs cart, cps2, MvC and Nintendo Vs. for trade
  8. XeD

School me on Super Turbo hardware revision

Can someone explain to me the difference if any between board revisions (3) and US rom revisions (2)
  9. XeD

[Solved] Phoenix cps2 board blue sceen (well grey in my case)

A little back story. I have a CPS2 B board rev 3. The guy said it was working but wanted to Phoenix it anyway. He order a set of roms from X and installed it. He was greeted with a solid colour. I now have it and have done all the usual. Short cap cc1, exc1-5, reset all the roms and reprogram...
  10. XeD

Ms2931 going in shut down

I have a MS2931 that on power on show me a blue screen (over driven I guess) and after about 1 min goes into shut down. I'm going to to do a cap kit on it. Other then that is there anything I should check?
  11. XeD

Capcom I/O give "Jamma I/O board not found"

I have a Capcom I/O that give me this error. I am using a Naomi 1 and a MvC2 cart and a net boot setup. I have adjust the voltage from 4.9 to 5.15 and I still get the error. Out of every 10 try it boot up once. I have use different sub cable and have clean the edge. On my other Capcom I/O it...
  12. XeD

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I just got a crazy deal on a set of Dimahoo
  13. XeD

looking for a Gamecube controller to ps3 converter

I'm bringing my CMVS to a con to run some tournaments. Seeing NG game have been ported to the virtual console. I like to give the attendee option on what they want to use in term of controls. I have the standard db15 for the neo cd controller and joystick. Undamned encoder for ps3/xbox360...
  14. XeD

CMVS video issue?

I'm building my first CMVS using a MV-1F. I am using a neobitz 2.4 and getting what I thing is weird scrolling. Component and Svideo look great except for the slight pixel shift. My problem is with composite. I get scrolling from left to right as can be seen here...
  15. XeD

FS/WTT Irritating Maze + other un/common

Sorry and corrected. Cut and pass from my Klov post. I have a few extra cart I like to sell. Price is in USD, PayPal gift or add 4%. Let's say 20.00 per cart +5.00 for every additional cart. If I get a big enough purchase (from 1 or a a group) that week I can ship USPS flat rate box that...