Search results

1. loganm187

Generic AC adapter not giving enough power for NEO SD? Suggested replacement?

Need some power adapter help here on my AES. I have a first generation NEO SD I purchased back in 2014? and a early model US Neo Geo AES system (SN 18950) with a generic 5v PRO-POW AC adapter. The thing is short as hell and sits VERY loosely in my AES, but has worked fine for a decade, but it...
  2. loganm187

Any interest in My Neo-SD AES?

Just recently had some very expensive unforeseen housing costs crop up and need to sell some of my expensive items. The cart has only been played a few times. It's in the exact condition as received and will ship in the exact same box and come with a 32 gb sd card. Asking for the same price as...
  3. loganm187

Horizontal hold/position issue on MVS Cab. Please Help.

This might be me nitpicking, but I recently got a 4 slot tall boy with a damn near new monitor in it and after a few months of having it I just wanted to learn how everything worked inside so I started turning the vert/horiz etc. nobs and such on the back just checking everything out and how how...
  4. loganm187

4 slot tall boy MVS. How to get other carts to work with 161 multi cart in PCB?

First off here is my set up: 4 slot tall boy MVS cab unibios 3.0 I can run the 161 cart fine by itself in any slot as long as nothing else is inserted. All 4 slots work with legit MVS carts, but when i have a 161 inserted it just boots the legit cart(s) no matter the slot they are in and I...
  5. loganm187

NEO GEO AES Travel bag - Black and pink lining PRICE CHECK?

I am looking to sell a NEO GEO travel bag I have had for years, but can't find out what it's worth anywhere. Here is a link to the exact bag I have. Any info would be awesome. There hasn't been any on ebay for months as far as I can see. Thanks guys...