Search results

1. D

WTB - MVS U4 Front Door

This is a long shot, but I'm trying to find the front door to an MVS U4 29. I'm assuming all of them use the same door though, so if anyone has one from any revision of the u4 I'd love to buy it. Thanks!
  2. D

WTB: MVS-U4 29 front Door

I bought the candy that dferrantelli was selling in this thread. As you can see in the pictures it's missing the front door, here: http://imgur.com/a/jv95a. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one, or know where I could get one? I don't have the cab yet so I can't really play around...
  3. D

WTB: New Astro City Power Supply

So it looks like I have a bum PSU in my NAC. It just jumps between 4 and 5v randomly. I recapped it and replaced a few other things but it still keeps jumping all over the place, does anyone have a spare NAC psu? I currently have mine wired for a 400-5198-01Y but I'd be cool with a...
  4. D

SNES Graphical Glitches

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, but I got a snes off a friend for free and when I'm plugging it in I'm seeing this type of image on pretty much all games: http://i.imgur.com/6KkpQ8D.jpg I've cleaned the hell out of the carts and the pins, should I open it up and look for broken...
  5. D

[WTS] Rusted astro city 2l5b control panel

This came with the astro I bought from VT. I'm just getting a replacement panel entirely as I'm not really up to the task of refurbishing it. $30 plus shipping? If that sounds crazy just make me an offer. Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/kccwD Edit: Sold
  6. D

[WTB] CPS2 Clips and Feet

Hey Guys, I'm hoping to find a couple sets of clips and feet. I seem to be short a few.
  7. D

[WTB] Xbox 360 Slim (Or E) console.

I'm looking for a 360 to get for my sister's kids so they can play Minecraft. I'd much prefer a Slim or an E since I don't want a risk of a red ring. 4 gig or 250gig, it doesn't really matter, though I'm not looking to spend a ton. It'd be awesome if it came with the original box as well, but...
  8. D

CPS2 black screen without sound

I bought a broken Xmen COTA B board a few weeks ago, assuming it just needed a phoenix. When I got it I plugged it in and had a black screen with no sound. I know suicided boards are usually a colored screen but I ended up phoenixing it anyway to see if that was the problem. No dice. I tried...
  9. D

WTB: Biomotor Unitron

Hoping to find a copy of Biomotor Unitron. All I can find is overpriced listings on ebay, I just got a NGPC and really want to play this game. Complete would be preferred, but just the cart would be fine too. Hopefully I have enough posts to use the market :|
  10. D

Naomi MvC2 Unlocks

Just curious about how MvC2 character unlocks are handled with Naomi? I bought a MvC2 cart recently and used the service mode codes to unlock all of the characters. Anyways, it's been a few weeks since I turned it on, so I went and turned my cab on today to play and my Exp and characters were...
  11. D

Power Supply Compatibility

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question, but I have a MVS-6-25 that I'm currently working on restoring. It has the green screen issue at bootup, and I tried popping unibios into the board, but it then wouldn't even get to the green screen (nor did unibios work on a fully working 1 slot board I...