Search results

1. P

How to fix horitzontal blanking in a Sony Trinitron ?

I have a little issue Sony Trinitron KV-25FX, this have the horitzontal blanking activated and this makes that the TV doesn't display the full image, this have a horitzontal black that cut the image, I have tried to adjust de horitzontal size, horitzontal position but no seems to effect. The...
  2. P

Best way to kill Allen O'Neil ? Metal Slugs

What is the best way to kill Allen O'Neil in Metal Slugs without miss? shoot from just below yours? stay on the top floor? what is the best strategy?
  3. P

Real Bout Special MVS Korean edition with red blood

I have this game a few years ago, and i know that this version have the option to enable the red blood blocked (only the color white is enabled), I never could play with red blood, but the other day the red blood was enabled by default setting, and now I can play with red blood, is rare because...
  4. P

PCMCIA memory cards

Is possible use in a Neo Geo system (AES\MVS) some PCMCIA memory cards with SRAM ? some model like this: http://www.ebay.es/itm/CASIO-256KB-SRAM-PC-Card-256Kbytes-SRAM-PCMCIA-CARD-DT-635BMC-/301168251799?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item461f06d397 What is the difference with these memory cards...
  5. P

MVS MV2F issue - Music level is low compared with FX

I am testing some MV2F boards, and some of these have a bad audio mix between music and FX, the music sounds to low level but the FX have a good sound level. What can cause this issue?