Search results

1. K

Just a TRON-like heads up for Xbox Live Arcade, this wednesday.

Aegis Wing. New Side-scrolling shooter. Up to 4 players simultaneous co-op on same machine or Xbox Live. Good-looking screenshots on main site. Don't expect it to rival the Darius series, R-type, or the like; but looks promising. 100% Free of charge for this game. End of line.
  2. K

Magician *your* demo has arrived. (CnC3)

Not sure if you already saw the news, but I think this is just the demo release you were looking for. http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2007/4/20-38 Yep. The Command and Conquer 3 demo. Definitely going to have to download that one.
  3. K

A question for Blue Dragon players

Anybody playing Blue Dragon, or replaying it with the new updates and stuff? That is, the harder difficulty that is supposed to add things to the game. Any thoughts as to whether you've found this new stuff? Just curious because this may be a game I consider replaying, if it has some good stuff...
  4. K

GODly intros. And you thought the SNES had the best music. :)

Anyway, I know many never got to check out the Amiga in its prime, but I still remember some of my fondest tunes on the Amiga. Of course, this isn't the best, but it is one of the nostalic gems of the machine. Oddly enough, no other port of the game got the intro music at this quality. It's a...
  5. K

Guitar Enthusiasts...Line 6 Pod XT Live..

Well, I went and did it. I went to a sale at my local Guitar Center. (They have nice sales). I happened to pick up a Line 6 Pod XT Live for my Guitar. I have to say, it seems like the ultimate investment for me. I'm already liking the sounds that come out of that puppy, even with the presets...
  6. K

Anybody starting to think they should put limitations on license exclusitivity deals?

After the news that EA has taken exclusive PGA tour rights for another 6 years; does anybody else think that these very long exclusitivity deals are getting a little ridiculous? I don't think there's a politician that actually has that kind of guarrantee in office. I know it's only a few...
  7. K

Any Iron Fisters pick up the new Tekken yet?

If so, how is it? I'm planning on picking it up today and do some mad Asuka training. Hopefully, I'll be able to do her moves well on it. I'm really curious as to how well this translates from someone who isn't a publishing company mag. If the gameplay isn't compromised in any way, this might...
  8. K

Kirk's thoughts on Animazement May 26-28

Well, I got back safe and sound from the Animazement down in North Carolina. I have to say, it was definitely a lot of fun and I had a good time just going crazy 300+ miles from home. With the way things are going lately (not all bad, just busy, and sometimes stressful), I really needed it. I...
  9. K

Geometry Wars players step up. Beat my score. :)

Yep! AquaRed (that's me) currently got the top Neo-geo.com spot with 598,815. Not bad, but I should be able to double it.
  10. K

New 360 DDR, this rocks.

And the best news is: Konami decided to be smart and allows all existing Ultramix download packs to work on the new title. Yeah baby!!! Considering my Ultramix downloads make this line the DDRs with the largest and broadest song library of any home DDR game (about 130+ songs playable in a...
  11. K

Game over Yeeeeeeeeeaaah!!!

Looks like a new Sega Rally is coming out. Just when I was wondering what happened to a Rallisport Challenge 2 followup, Sega brings back their noise like a Rally tag team matchup. Where one pauses, the other comes into the ring. Following the release debacle that seems to be the Xbox version...
  12. K

And Now Sega Did it. They may have reawoken yet another as addiction fest.

Phantasy Star Universe (as some predicted) now on 360. http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2006/4/19-40
  13. K

The World is coming to an end. Super Robot Wars gets US release

http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/previews/preview.pl?sys=gameboy&game=superrobot It's for Gameboy Advanced, but they're finally bringing this strategy series to America. Never say never again?
  14. K

Winning Eleven 9 check.

Well, looks like the series that could is getting online, for the first time. And before it slips under the radar, it's coming out in about 5 days time. Anybody getting ready to snag this one? I know Pro-evolution 5 is 360 compatible, so hopefully this will be that way, soon. Still, I'm not...
  15. K

Is Chuck Norris the new internet fad, now?

Just a question. I'm cool with Chuck and all, but around the internet, there seems to be a huge Chuck Norris invasion going around. It's now spreading out into other parts of entertainment as well. Perhaps the next 'All your Base? or the next Mr. T. when he was at a peak of internet activity?"...
  16. K

New SSV US port news. Must see.

Ok. My copy of SSV for Xbox came today, from Gamestop (Maryland). I haven't gotten chance to play it yet, but I looked at the manual. Yep, it's for SSV but this one is a doozy. This is not SSV. This is really Super SSV or SSV+. Why? Well, because it has everybody. And I mean everybody...
  17. K

Slave to the freakin' Blade. Looks like the world is coming to an end.

SSV. Read it and weep that it took this long. http://snkplaymoreusa.com/pr-1-17-2006.php I could say "Finally", but I think that could be early contender for the understatement of the year award. Of course, this could be a sign of the end of the world, too. It was almost like that when CvsS2...
  18. K

New U.S. Outrun Coast to Coast info.

Not only Xbox users get to play. It's going multi-platform. http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10033/SEGA-Confirms-OutRun-2006-Coast-to-Coast-For-Xbox/
  19. K

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Anybody heard anything recently about this game? It was announced before the DS released, but after that, I've heard just about zilch on the game. Considering a portable Wi-Fi dungeon hacker is a major need for a handheld system, and probably one of the game types I'd play the most; I'm still...
  20. K

Samurai Shodown V, the cycle begins anew.

Hmm. Now I'm practically convinced that SSV is becoming a carrot on a stick. Everytime the release date draws near (like within 4 or 5 days), then somebody says "Psyche!" and pushes the date back another week. Did the reviewers really have near final copies or is this the beginning of a big...