Search results

1. mikemann

New Net City Credit Buttons

Hey guys, I just recently had a New Net City enter the gameroom recently. Had a couple New Astros, E2's and neo candies. But this was my first NNC. As I was becoming familiar with it. One of the things that kinda bugged me was how I had to open the CP to access the coin mech for those games...
  2. mikemann

Atomiswave Cab Switching Power Supply Adapters AWSD

A couple months ago, I helped themisterfalcon scoop up an Atomiswave Cab. It was missing a pretty big chunk of the power section and we decided to install a more reliable "modern" switching power supply in the cab. An adapter harness was needed to be made for it to work, which I made for him...
  3. mikemann

Bunch of stuff for sale - Guilty Gear, RODA, Doh, Wrestle Wars, etc

Got a bunch of stuff for sale, all prices shipped CONUS. Paypal please. Everything tested and working. Arkanoid 2 Revenge of Doh - with HS Save Rom/Kit & NVRAM installed. - $150 https://www.flickr.com/gp/20558055@N07/6ym778 Wrestle Wars - Sega System 16b. Super Clean. w/Jamma adapter - $90...
  4. mikemann

My Garage Arcade...

Found this sub-forum and really enjoyed checking out everyone's collections. I thought I should maybe share mine. Don't have a fancy or catchy name for my place yet, it's just my arcade in the garage. :) It's always evolving. I just recently sold a couple woodies (Gyruss & Time Pilot) and...
  5. mikemann

WTB - CAVE PCB Espgaluda

Sorry to add another WTB post to the forum... But I figure it never hurts to just throwing this out there and ask. Looking for a Espgaluda PCB, would love to find one for a fair price. Located in California/US Thanks for looking -Mike
  6. mikemann

FOUND - Neo Turf Masters/Big Tournament Golf

Just need a working loose cart. No kit necessary. Hesitated putting up a WTB thread, hoping I could find one on my own...but no luck. My son & I are playing it on a multi-board right now like almost every night, would be nice to have the real deal so I could put it in my proper neo geo cab...
  7. mikemann

MVS-6 losing system settings and clock running non-stop

So I just got to the end of buttoning up a Neo Candy 25 restore that has a MVS-6 stuffed into it. I just installed the Unibios 3.2 and switched out the battery to a coin-cell. Removed the 470 ohm resistor. I'm having an issue with the board losing it's settings on power down and the clock...
  8. mikemann

Neo Candy 25 - Marquee - Anything better art wise?

I've got this Neo Candy 25 and it's got the Jamma version of the Marquee. The big grid-paper ugly thing. I'm not a fan. I wish I had the MVS mini marquee holder. But was wondering has anyone created any artwork to replace what stock?
  9. mikemann

FS - Psykio Stikers 1945 PCB, non working - static sound issue - SF/Bay Area, CA

For Sale Psykio Strikers 1945 PCB...game play is fine. There is an audio issue that I wasn't able to figure out. Maybe someone out there knows how to fix this... Game will play fine for maybe 5 to 10 minutes and then based on no cue...the sound will cut out and all I get is loud static...
  10. mikemann

MVS-4 and RB FF 2 weirdness

I've got a MVS-4 in an big red upright. I'll preface this by saying I realize that 4 slots and 6 slots are finicky Mofo's. The MVS-4 has been pulled, cleaned, Battery replaced. In general gives me no troubles, but I do sometimes have to play around with slot choices on certain carts. Just...
  11. mikemann

SOLD - 161-in-1 Multicart for Neo Turf Masters or towards other MVS

I picked up a neo candy cab and it had a 161-in-1 multi cart. I've had one before and not for me personally. Would like to trade it if possible. Looking for a Neo Turf Masters Also would love to own Blazing Star or Neo Drift Out but I realize this would have to be a partial trade in that...
  12. mikemann

Neo Candy 25 - Toei TC-A252K Chassis - Toshiba A59JMZ90Z Tube

So I just got the Neo Geo 25 Candy in a trade with a guy about 5 hours away. Got home with the game and plugged it in. The monitor seemed to be acting funny, like it was loosing sync. It would sometimes switch to like a super zoomed pixelated view and then back to normal picture. After about...
  13. mikemann

Neo Turf Masters Bootleg

Well, I got burned by an ebay seller. Seller was selling as "untested" and it didn't seem like there was many boots of this particular game that I could find. Label from the shitty picture on ebay from what I could see looked decent. But alas it's a boot. Seems to play, but I have ZERO...
  14. mikemann

Xbox (Original) to Jamma for use in a Sega Candy

Since I can't afford to even breathe on a CAVE or TOAPLAN pcb...I've become a big fan of using my original xbox as a MAME device and specifically running COINOPS & VISIONARY as my emulators/front-ends. I also just picked up a Sega New Astro City Candy Cab and was thinking that it might be cool...
  15. mikemann

Neo Geo MVS Coin Return Artwork

So all my arcade games are stuffed in my dining room right now except my neo geo mvs 4, getting ready to have a contractor come out next week to start working on my garage and doing some electrical so I can actually have a real game room. No projects = bored and details. This Neo Geo I got...