Search results

1. NeuroticMoose

Aaron Brothers is liquidating with actual good prices

So Aaron Brothers, a fancy pants frame store chain is also closing up and liquidating all their stores, My local shop is offering about 70 percent off custom framing, and the whole rest of their stock is also marked down heavily, they've got frames and the odd craft supplies, I know a lot of...
  2. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Marquee holder

So I've basically sorted out everything I need for my cab to get it back in working condition and am moving on to bells and whistles, mainly the marquee holder, I saw there was a guy making them as late as 2014 but he seems to have stopped doing them, any one know about this guy (FrancoB) or if...
  3. NeuroticMoose

Aero City header light not working

So today I finally got a light bulb for my aero city and it fit perfectly but when I turned on the cabinet the light wouldn't go on, I checked all the connections and everything looks solid, I even tried moving some of the contacts to the PSU to see if that would work, nothing. So I'm figuring...
  4. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Restoration

So I recently got an aero city in pretty garbage shape, here's a picture of what will henceforth be known as "before" So yeah, it looks abysmal, but all the wiring is good and the monitor is in great shape, over the last few days I tore down the control panel so I could figure out what it was...
  5. NeuroticMoose

Glass repair?

one of my cabs has some scratches in the glass, does anybody have a product or home remedy they use to repair glass scratches?
  6. NeuroticMoose

question about aero city jamma wiring

So through arcade otaku I was able to find the jamma pinout diagram for my aero city which apart from missing player 2 wires is stock, and I've been trying to see if it matches to other jamma pinouts and this is where I get kind of confused, I just need to know that if I buy one of Xian Xi's JNX...
  7. NeuroticMoose

FOUND

So this post was originally about getting ahold of a Cp for my aero city cab, I found out where I'm getting the cp from and now I need a new set of locks and I haven't been able to find anyone online who isn't selling them for a ridiculous price, any help would be much appreciated, thanks
  8. NeuroticMoose

Jamma connector acting up, need suggestions

So for whatever reason the connections on my JAMMA harness seem to be loose for the CP, it takes a lot of wiggling around before the buttons start to work as they should and even then a slight nudge to any of the wires can cause the connection to loosen again, I've tried cleaning the contacts...
  9. NeuroticMoose

audio equipment needs repair/restoration

So I have some old Sony audio equipment from the 80's that I wanted to get back in working order, one is a turntable that hasn't worked in forever and the other is a reciever box that probably works but I would like to get recapped to future proof it, figured I'd ask you guys here in case any of...
  10. NeuroticMoose

looking for a couple MVS titles

I'm looking for a few MVS titles, if you have an extra copy lying around of these I'm willing to pay what they're worth. This forum has been good to me in the past so I'm throwing this up while I also search elsewhere games I'm looking for are -Real Bout -Robo Army -Sengoku 1, 2 and 3 thanks...
  11. NeuroticMoose

Samsho 2 MVS not working

So like the title says, my copy of Samurai Shodown 2 MVS is not working, I tried popping the cart open and cleaning the contacts, nothing I just get the crosshatch screen on my 4 slot with it as the only game, one odd occurrence was that when I had Samsho 3 in slot 2 samsho 2 in slot 3 and metal...
  12. NeuroticMoose

Some guy on craigslist is selling a lot of arcade cabs for pretty cheap

was dinking around on facebook and came across this ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ele/4574400949.html I'd be all over it myself if I had room for them but I figured someone here might want to check it out Edit: I guess he was only having the deal for the one day, so consider this thread...
  13. NeuroticMoose

WTB: MVS Beat 'em ups

Beat 'em ups have always been some of my favorite arcade playing experiences, and I'm currently on the lookout for any of the ones released for the MVS recently bought Mutation Nation so that's checked off the list which leaves: -Sengoku 1-3 -Burning Fight -8 man -Ninja Combat -Robo Army...
  14. NeuroticMoose

Should probably say hi

I've been perusing these forums for a bit, posting here and there, but it seems like this is the more formal way of introducing myself. I found this site and it's users invaluable a few months back when I was fixing up my conversion cab to look and feel as close to a classic big red as...
  15. NeuroticMoose

WTB: Sega Saturn Modchip

So I've been wanting to mod my old Sega Saturn to allow me to play backups of the system's many wonderful and extremely expensive games, I tried looking around online for a chip but hit a dead end, everyone seemed to either be out of them or unable to sell them due to paypal rules on modchips...