Search results

1. landsharkzero

The worst Neo Geo cover art?

I would have to agree that Super Sidekicks is pretty bad. I have to put this one up, not Neo related, but possibly the worst cover art ever in a game.
  2. landsharkzero

Free Ninja Combat Garbled Graphics

I am offering a free, loose, Ninja Combat English AES. It works, but some characters and weapons are garbled. The cart does have scratches and I did open it(one tab unfortunately broke, but not noticeable), but it's free. I will even cover shipping in the continental US to an established member...
  3. landsharkzero

Incorrect descriptions for Shock Boxes

So I've been out of the Neo Geo scene for quite some time, and I see that a lot of noobs are calling AES Snap Lock Cases, Shock Boxes. I just find it kind of funny since Shock Boxes were created to store MVS games to make them look nicer for home collections.
  4. landsharkzero

Ninja Combat - Garbled Graphics

So I opened up a brand new Ninja Combat today(NOS), and certain characters or weapons look garbled. I have two systems and tried it in both systems. Very weird. Has anybody seen this before with this game?
  5. landsharkzero

New Old Member

Now that I can finally post a new topic, I wanted to give a little info on myself. I was an original member around when this site started, but I wasn't sure how to reactivate my old account since I haven't been on here for years. My user name was TheDjinn. Anyway, I've loved the Neo Geo products...