1. Burning Fight!!

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

at least you get a cool jam if you coin in
  2. Burning Fight!!

one would not be baffled as this applies to half the geo's library
  3. Burning Fight!!

Super Sidekicks 2 is terrible but it was the groundwork for the awesome Super Sidekicks 3 and Neo Geo Cup 98. 1 is a different beast altogether but still fun. Honestly, arcade soccer games pale in comparison to Konami's home system output (ISS, Winning Eleven) anyway, so trying to find the best...
  4. Burning Fight!!

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Boo this man, boooooooo I thought darwin joston was perfect in this movie. Dunno about any terrible acting aside from the two secretaries which are alright.
  5. Burning Fight!!

https://severinfilms.com/products/the-game-of-clones-bruceploitation-collection-vol-1-exclusive-8-disc-blu-ray-box-set-book buy nao or become goob forever I just realized Challenge of the Tiger is the movie where Richard Harrison is a gigachad who has nude big breasted women play tennis inside...
  6. Burning Fight!!

Fuck those shitty movies like Dune Part 2, this is the real shit right here. I've never bought something so fast. It's 14 potential shitty reviews from me to appear in this thread soon... I'm mostly looking forward to Cameroon Connection and Enter Three Dragons. There's even a movie with Richard...
  7. Burning Fight!!

Generic Shit on LinkedIn

You haven't seen the worst yet, ChatGPT generated posts that talk about a trendy topic in the most generic way possible, always with the same structure and a barely sane illustration. That place is below facebook tier.
  8. Burning Fight!!

Consolized MV-1B hw test failed

The great news is that if I have to end up dumping this board, the cool shell and serviceable supergunish board is probably a good fit for a MV1C, with some adaptation. Or I could get another MV1B and recycle the ribbon cables that go under the connectors. ------ I've desoldered the BIOS...
  9. Burning Fight!!

SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

aside from the guy banging that asian chick and bragging about it everything else here is lame and people should feel ashamed for knowing so much virtua coin deluxe trivia it would have been more interesting to know he'd become cellmates with a life in prison 2m tall inmate looking for the next...
  10. Burning Fight!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it connects both boards with ribbons. I resoldered the left one as it had the FIX rom lines going to it and that didn't seem to do a thing, despite the old opaque solder blobs it had. For reference this is what the graphics output look like right now. Again...
  11. Burning Fight!!

Nah, I had a good run with it for the price point. Where's zeta to say "I told you"? :lolz: The slot board has that passive replacement littlecharlie linked to, the top board has a QSB PCB with two 74HC245As and some smd caps/resistors. Haven't looked at it much because I was fixing my PS1...
  12. Burning Fight!!

I watched the boy and the heron last month at the theater (it arrived late here). You might call it a mediocre ghibli movie compared to their other works but compared to everything else these days, it was awesome. It had that big screen movie magic that’s so hard to find now, I don’t know how to...
  13. Burning Fight!!

It’s the one from China that had the AES shell. It just sat on my shelf undisturbed. I reseated the weird Jamma board and the bram error is now gone, but the graphic errors still persist with no change. And I’m probably going to give up very soon on it and just reuse the shell unless the fix is...
  14. Burning Fight!!

Well I guess this was meant to happen at some point but it took me by surprise to see mine glitching out after being months unhooked from power. I'm getting a hardware test failed for Backup RAM and the Z80 System... or at least that's what I think, because the screen reads more like "HAPDUAPE...
  15. Burning Fight!!

RIP Akira Toriyama

rip
  16. Burning Fight!!

How long will this amiibo craze last?

Wasn’t surprised to see who made this thread
  17. Burning Fight!!

Show me your white MVS carts!

That’s $74 too much for KOF98
  18. Burning Fight!!

Metal Slug X questions...

I had to check to see if this wasn’t a 2003 thread originally, holy smokes lol
  19. Burning Fight!!

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

That game is the perfect representation of the average David Lynch fan's understanding of his work and I love it for that.
  20. Burning Fight!!

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance (PC/Xbox/PS/Switch)

This is what I got for buying the original, thanks obama