Search results

1. Dragonlee

Vewlix Overlay

Gday Guys I have a spare set of repo Vewlix overlay up for grabs. Asking price is $115 includes postage. Any question feel free to ask. Ship only to US atm Cheers Dragonlee
  2. Dragonlee

Traded and Sold cps1.5 dashboard

***TRADED****Gday Guys Im offloading my spare Cps1.5 dashboard. It was dead and been revived which has been phoenixed. The board case is average due to its age. Sold as is in working condition. The game board is Saturday night summer slam which can be converted to another game. Comes with a...
  3. Dragonlee

Control panel and Overlay Clearance Sale

Gday Guys I have a few surplus items to offload. Only shipping to US atm. Sold as is. Postage is extra +pp fees.. Naomi Cp +instruction card populated with buttons.Doesnt have the bracket on the back of the cp to mount the joysticks..$65 EG2 1p6b cp with mounting bracket $50 Blank cp to suit...
  4. Dragonlee

Mvs sale **FREE Postage"

Gday Guys Few mvs carts to offload. Free postage for any 1 or 2 carts you purchase then ill charge $15 per cart if interested in more than 2 + Paypal fees. All tested and working. Carts are in average to good condition. Only will be shipping to US atm. Ms3 $85...SOLD Magician Lord SOLD for $90...
  5. Dragonlee

Mvs sale

Gday Guys I have mvs cartridges up for grabs. All tested and working. Only shipping to US atm. Paypal fees will be applied on top of the price. Any question feel free to ask. Bang Progress aka Bang Bead $140 Puzzle de do!R $90 PopnBounce(Repo label) $80 Burning Fight $35 Sengoku(Jap label)...
  6. Dragonlee

Neo geo Hardware

Gday Guys I have neo geo 1 slot mobo with a game up for grabs... Postage is included in price and shipping is standard which can take up to 3 weeks due to this time of the year..Please note im in OZ(Australia) Tracking no and insurance is extra if you want it. PP fees are included the price. Any...
  7. Dragonlee

Sega Moonwalker

Gday Guys I have a fully original Sega Moonwalker pcb board up for grabs. Original battery still intact which hasnt been desuicided. Very Clean board. Asking price is $350 US includes tracking no and PP fees for US buyers only. Any question feel free to ask. Cheers Dragonlee Ps..A label been...
  8. Dragonlee

MS4

Gday guys Another cart ive opened up MS4 advised by a member which i have for sale atm. Boot or no boot is the ?
  9. Dragonlee

Common Mvs Carts.UPDATED and Price drop

Gday Guys I have few mvs carts up for grabs.. Postage is separate.. Per cart cost $15 to ship Air mail (6-10 days) Extra $5 for track no Includes pp fees in pricing of the cart. 1.KO94 $25 2.KO95 $30 3.a.Metal Slug needs a new repo label $35 3.b.Metal Slug nice label $45 4.Ms4 original label...
  10. Dragonlee

Puzzle bobble cart in a Bust a Move shock box

Gday Guys Need to clarify this cart which has a repo label of Puzzle Bobble. Legit or Boot ? He some pictures
  11. Dragonlee

SOLD:Mvs Pulstar and Andro Dunos

Gday Guys I have two mvs carts are up for grabs. Fixed price includes insurance and tracking no but paypal fees are seperate. Pulstar (repo label) $400 US No Longer FOR SALE Andro dunos SOLD PENDING Both carts been tested and working Any question feel free to ask Cheers Dragonlee ps.. i will...
  12. Dragonlee

MS4 Full Kit

Gday Guys I have a MS4 Full kit for sale. Matching serial No All artwork,dip switch and move strip still in the box. Shipping to US only atm Asking price is $65 US includes shipping,paypal fees and tracking no. Any question feel free to ask Cheers Dragonlee
  13. Dragonlee

SOLD:Raspberry Pi 2 Jamma board.

Gday Guys Selling my spare Raspberry pi 2 jamma board set up for Arcade monitor only. Runs perfect in any candy cabs. Also comes with a sd card full of rom(Advancemame version) Fully working and tested ready to go. Asking price is $235 US includes postage and paypal fee.Tracking no will be...
  14. Dragonlee

Puzzle Bobble

Gday guys I have 3 PB carts for sale which a member requested me to open them up and check. Checked the Mvs Scan guide and couldn't match them. So here are the pictures of the three carts and can anyone clarify if they are boot or No Boot. Cheers Dragonlee
  15. Dragonlee

Mvs clearance sale"Sold"

Gday Guys I have a few common mvs items up for grabs. Postage is Extra plus paypal fees. SOLD AS IS 3 Faulty 4 slot mobo $30 each AF2 $30 MS1 Jap $30 MS1 X2 $35 each MS2 $30 Puzzle bobble x 3 $12 each Super sidekick 3 $15 All been tested and working. Any question feel free to ask. Cheers Dragonlee
  16. Dragonlee

Repo Egret 2 sideart / cp 1p6 and Ibara

Gday Guys I have a complete repo Egret 2 sideart and accessories (logo,yen etc etc) PLUS a Repo 1b6b control panel. Also I have a IBARA PCB BOARDS comes with art work (missing instruction strip) Only shipping to US or Canada atm. Price includes shipping with tacking no and 4% paypal fee. Repo...
  17. Dragonlee

SOLD,SOLD: Neo geo Aes cart liquidation Sale (English/US Only)

Gday Guys I have lucky 13 Ex Rental Neo geo Aes carts up for grabs. All been tested and working. All have manuals and they are in good condition for there age. All games have been priced accordingly to there market value. The Following Aes carts up for grabs are : Football Frenzy $55..SOLD...
  18. Dragonlee

Fs:Arcana Heart

Gday Guys I have a nice clean Arcana Heart pcb up for grabs. Still in original box minus the move strip and flyers. Comes with the poster and manual. There is a fault in the right hand side of the poster as shown in picture. Asking price is $205 US includes postage and tracking no plus paypal...
  19. Dragonlee

Sega Swing cabinet

Gday Guys Im in the process of buying these atm which are located in OZ..Does anyone have these in there collection ?Just need more info about the internal side of the cabinet.Any info would be nice. Cheers Dragonlee
  20. Dragonlee

WTB: Sega Mega Tech or Mega Play pcb board

Gday Guys As per titles says which I'm after a working Sega Mega Tech pcb board ONLY which mine is completely fucked or a Sega Mega Play pcb board. Hit me if you have one via pm with a price shipped to OZ..ty Cheers Dragonlee