Search results

1. 8

8"x2" Arcade Pcb Storage Box labels

Here are some labels I have made for pcb storage boxes Boxes I use https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/protektive-pak/37072/37072-ND/1140822 No Foam https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/protektive-pak/37073/37073-ND/1140823 Foam
  2. 8

Robo army possibly going bad

Ok on my 6slot jnx has been a huge help. Repaired it and gave me some tips. I have proper voltage and carts are clean. I can boot up the cab cycle through games but if I walk away from it and let it manually do its thing I come back to top army crashing the pcb and I gotta restart the cab. I...
  3. 8

Does anyone make a replacement plexi for 6 slot big reds?

Does anyone make a replacement plexi for 6 slot big reds?
  4. 8

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 Mutation Nation Sengoku 2 MVS A new neogeo harness

I know its been mention about how lame grails are but baseball stars 2 would be my favorate neogeo title so many fond memorys at the peppermill in Reno playing that game. So i would like to buy it Also looking for Mutation Nation MVS Sengoku 2 Would anyone familar with neogeo cabinets and...
  5. 8

Cp problem on mvs 6 slot big red

Ok got everything working but A button on player 2 acts like its pushed down and goes away when i disconnect the A button from micro switch it stops. Iv tried switching micro switchs but samthing happens. Xain xi said it might be a resistor pack being bad if button still acts like being held...
  6. 8

WTT/S Astro city pandoras box 5 joystick for pcbs

Im wanting to trade my Astro city pandoras box 5 joystick dont have room for it getting a 6 slot cab. Its barely been used maybe like 4 hours tops. I paid 350 thats with shipping from country of origin. Its basically new. I can throw in Sanwa Denshi JLF-TPRG-8BYT-SK Silent Joystick -High...
  7. 8

Does anyone know how to make custom cp for mvs 6 slot

I was thinking of perserving my original cp as id rather not destroy original stuff and get a new one made with 7 buttons so i can throw anything inside it. Top 4 would be neogeo and bottom 3 would be button 4 5 6.
  8. 8

Wtb atomiswave dolphin blue and knights valour bootlegs/real

I would like to buy dolphin blue and knights valour atomiswave bootlegs or real Price negotiable
  9. 8

Need help modding/fixing a 161

Looking for someone to do the mod/fixes to the 161 cart that gadgetuk164 does on his youtube channel for me. I dont have the skills to do it. Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this.
  10. 8

Process of freigting and restoring 6 slot neogeo destination Hawaii IT'S ALIVE

Might be getting a 6 slot cabinet i live in hawaii but the cabinet is 2 hours from my father in san jose. Has anyone shipped something like this to hawaii and knows how to? Also the coin slot graphics is peeling off around the coin slot. Ill need to know also what paint color to use for yge...
  11. 8

Random brag and question.

Has anyone accually seen one of theses or own one and apparently they made a second. Its my pride and joy.
  12. 8

WTB Kotm 2 + Cyber lip + Magician lord + nam-1975mvs

WTB King of monsters 2 + Cyber lip + Magician lord + nam-1975
  13. 8

Questions about collecting mvs.

Im not so concerned about fakes. But is it frowned apon collectors to replaces labels if they are damaged? Just picked up my first 4 carts but i dont want get hung up on label quality when im buying.
  14. 8

Hello from Kauai Hawaii

Hello signed up awhile ago or tried couldnt get approved. But i guess i got approved. Recently been retro gaming on my raspberry pie 3 with my hori stick . i took the dive and got 4 mvs carts. Soon im going to get a mvs consolized. Hobbies are retro gaming and playing on my ps4. I love fornite...