Search results

1. C

CPS2 VAMPIRE HUNTER / QUICK GLITCHES BETWEN FRAMES

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing all good. I have a recurrent problem with my Vampire Hunter CPS2 board. It's barely noticeable but as you can see in the screens, during the intro, it seems to be some kind of glitches or late appearing objects and backgrounds. It's really barely noticeable...
  2. C

CPS1 deep cleaning

Hello everybody I wanted to know if I clean my cps1 boards (no battery ) correctly. I just removed all Eproms , washed the boards carefully under water and a small soft brush. After I rinsed them with isopropyl alcohol, quick dry with hair drier (soft and no hot air) and let them dry for two...
  3. C

CPS2 Eproms cleaning

Hello everybody I want to clean my cps2 Vampire Hunter Board. Just changed the battery and it seems to be some graphics flickering in some moments (specific stages) of the game (barely visible). I wanted to clean all the Eprom on the board to be sure it's not a contact issue. Can I simply get...
  4. C

NEO-GEO AES 3-6 motherboard / Bypass RGB picture problem !

Hi I just tried the RGB bypass and the results are strange. My image looks like really yellowish like colors are burned. Sync is soldered on PIN 11 because on pin 10 I got almost no picture. Can someone help me to see more clearly my mistake ? :crying: (ps: I had no green cable so sync and...
  5. C

HELP / Garou Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade 2 GLITCH !!!

Hello everybody Nice to meet you all I just got some days ago two games that I always wanted in AES: Garou Mark of the Wolves and Last Blade 2. I ordered them to HitJapan on eBay Was really happy until I noticed glitches in the two games. On Garou, only 6 dead pixels on the intro and on Last...