Search results

1. konrad

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

Mine world héroes and world héroes 2.
  2. konrad

Options unibios

The neo geo system is a bit strange in some things in the pulsar you can't pause I don't know why in art of fighting 3 it doesn't let me unless it has 3.1 unibios.
  3. konrad

z80 error

The z80 error screen appears, could it be the chip or some cut track?
  4. konrad

Samurai shodown

I wanted to share this with you. I didn't know that in the first samurai shodown you can break the swords, I know that in the second part if you do a special move you can break the weapon and the referee then throws a sword at you.
  5. konrad

Problem with motherboard mvs1f

When the characters move away the zoom is lower than it should be I am attaching an image.
  6. konrad

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

Which of the two games is better for you, stage quality, graphic sound, taking into account that the Capcom board has a different processor. Regards
  7. konrad

Problem with mv1b motherboard

problem with mv1b, z80 error appears on the screen. Will it be the connections that go to the chip or the z80 chip? I have removed the battery and I have seen a little corrosion, what is the solution? greetings
  8. konrad

Found articles NeoGeo

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/223548-the-official-neo-geo-thread/page/506/
  9. konrad

What game have you played the most this Christmas?

I personally feel very nostalgic about Alpha Mission 2 and Mutation Nation. I remember playing it in vintage arcades. Happy holidays.
  10. konrad

Power of Neo geo

What do you think of the power of NeoGeo during the last fourteen years of life? Almost at the end of his life, when its creators knew the power of neogeo, do you think they could have squeezed more out of the hardware and made an even better sequel than Garou?
  11. konrad

Problem with motherboard mvf1

Hello, I have a problem with an mvf1 motherboard that does not start and has power. The red led is on. Could it be the power supply? Best regards
  12. konrad

What is your favorite snk saga?

Mine is Ff series World heroes Aof.
  13. konrad

What is your favorite mvs motherboard?

I like the mvf1 because each chip is independent, the last vertical load on a chip, there are two if the ysa that contains the z80 and the yamaha 2610 breaks down, for example, you have to change everything for one and in the first plates they are independent it is clear that to reduce the size...
  14. konrad

Effects game snk

Which SNK game has the best graphic effects for you?
  15. konrad

Snk characters

What are your favorite snk characters, whether they are the protagonists of the game or one that appears in the background making a cameo?
  16. konrad

Magician lord

Hello I checked the roms of magician lord and the rom region is wrong, which is where it is located?
  17. konrad

Graphical failure

What can this graphical failure be in samurai shodown 2?
  18. konrad

Hardware neogeo

Is it possible that the neogeo hardware can be squeezed even more as they did with garou motw?
  19. konrad

Sometimes out of sound

It may be that sometimes it runs out of sound but the game works fine.
  20. konrad

Mutation nation truck stage the same samples joe higashi fatal fury 3

Playing mutation nation I have noticed that the stage of the truck platform uses the same samples as the stage of joe higashi in fatal fury3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9AhsMyM3U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJz3cFGxyg