Search results

1. Ramad

Retro Minnesota Gathering!

Sup. I wanted to gauge interest in doing a Neo gathering in Minnesota sometime in early October. I'd probably want something more encompassing of other systems like Playstation, Saturn, and Nintendo 64, but definitely the retro systems. We haven't had a gathering in... well years. I miss it...
  2. Ramad

Fake inflation of Neo game value: The art of Buy It Now "auctions"

I'm sure that you all have seen it. VERY few Neo games on auction sites are actually auctions. They're set at a high buy it now price, and you take it or leave it. When they ARE sold in an auction form, they almost always sell for less than what the same game would sell in a Buy It Now...
  3. Ramad

WTB: Spinmaster AES

Looking for Spinmaster on home cart. Anyone have one for sale? I'm looking for around $150 shipped.
  4. Ramad

So why do we still pay so much for AES games, again?

Hey guys. I've been into the Neo for a while. I have smallish AES/NGH collection, and I've gotten most of the games that I've been looking for. There's a few more that I wouldn't mind getting (Sengoku 3, Spinmaster, Twinklestar Sprites), but I know that I won't be able to, because they simple...
  5. Ramad

WTB: King of Fighters '96 AES

This is the KOF I played the most and really liked. I want to get it back into my (tiny) collection. Anyone have a copy for sale?
  6. Ramad

Wanted: PSP games

Sup, y'all. I'm looking for a few games on the PSP: Crush Final Fantasy Tactics Killzone: Liberation Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Let me know if ya got it, and what yer sellin' it for. Thanks!
  7. Ramad

Looking for PS2 Neo sticks, KOF Neowave, etc...

Sup, y'all. I'm looking for a few SNK-related items. First and foremost, I'm looking for the PS2 Joysticks that look like Neo-Geo joysticks. I want to get two of them. I don't even know where to find them besides ebay. I'm looking for King of Fighters NeoWave for the PS2. I'm looking for...
  8. Ramad

OMG ATLAS DUSK!!! (shameless promo)

Yes. The Atlas Dusk CD release party is Friday, Jan 5th at 7th Street Entry in Minneapolis. Doors open at 9:45. 5 Bucks at the door. 21+ Oh, and I'm the keyboardist. Yay! I'll be walkin' around before and after the show. I'm one of the 2 brothas up in the band. If you see me, come up...
  9. Ramad

WTB King of Fighters 96

Wasup, y'all. Its been a while since I wanted to go after a Neo game, but I want to actually own a KOF on the Neo, and I'm after King of Fighters 96. I owned it before, sold it, now I sorta miss it. I had a seller months back, but nothing became of it. So here I am again. I have no...
  10. Ramad

WTB - Border Down for Dreamcast

Sup, yall. I'm looking for this game. Its one of the few Dreamcast shooters that I'm still looking for. If anyone has this for sale, please let me know!
  11. Ramad

NGPC Metal Slug: 1st Mission UK Ver.

Title says it all. Clamshell case, insert, manual, game case, and game are in excellent condition. Game hasn't been played. $30 I will post pics monday afternoon. If you have any questions, you can email me at ramadjones@hotmail.com, or PM me.
  12. Ramad

NGPC clamshell boxes/manuals

Sup, y'all. A while back I had my NGPC and games that were all in a tote stolen, however I still have the boxes and manuals for a few of them: Pac Man (with joystick rings) Puzzle Bobble Mini Shanghai Mini All of them are in excellent condition, with inserts and manuals. $12.50 each. If you...
  13. Ramad

Post about random MN stuff...

Sup, yall. Sorry I fell off the planet for a bit - the band I'm in had some.... issues, and the South Dakota show fell through. I also lost my phone during new years; that messed me up big time. SO Lets get some updating going: - I want to know if any of you homps are going to go see the...
  14. Ramad

Wanted: King of Fighters '96 AES

Sup, yall. I'm interested a King of Fighters '96. It had the bosses, some great stages, and that sweet dark red cover. Anyone selling?
  15. Ramad

Stay away from the Neo Geo!

Guys. GUYS! Listen. It is a warning that I much give. Take heed. The addiction a Neo Geo will give you. You will buy a home system and a couple older games from a salesman garage, and after that, you'll go down a great hore of dispair. You'll get another game. Then another. Expense on games...
  16. Ramad

late to the party about Samurai Zero

Ok. So what is this I've heard about Samurai Shodown Zero being censored/edited in the AES version? What's missing?
  17. Ramad

Can I go over to Mikeys house again?

Yeah, I'm disappointed in myself - Bobak thrashed me pretty damn bad in Magical Drop 3... ...But I DID beat him a few times, so HA! :) I'll say it was because he used semi-boss characters to throttle me. Yup, that's the reason. Mmmhmm. Yup. And I will agree, this has to be held more often...
  18. Ramad

Had a harsh Samurai Shodown 2 Experience

So I'm playing Samurai Shodown 2 on level 4, with Haohmaru. I'm doin' pretty darn well. I had gotten past Nakururu and Ukyu (2 charactors that I usually don't do well against), and was halfway through, with Galford about to be my 6th guy. However Kuroko, the referee, was having none of it...
  19. Ramad

To Verbatum and Shadowland.....Damn you Both! ^_^

I told myself that I would stay away from this site. Stay away from the great conversations, the arguments, the gloating. I even had Shadowland post up a game or two of mine for sale because I'm trying to trim down the collection. WHY?! Because all of this is nothing but crack. Who in their...
  20. Ramad

Dungeons and Dragons CPS-2 for sale

I have the CPS-2 blue board Dungeons and Dragons-Tower of Doom for sale. It is board only, and is in great condtion. It was played in December 2001, so I'm sure it hasn't fallen prey to the "suicide syndrome." I don't really know how much these go for nowadays, so offers are quite welcome...