Search results

1. SNKJorge

<<<Moving Sale Everything Else Version>>>

Terms & Conditions •Price does not include shipping and/or paypal fees, only if noted. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via paypal confirmed address is a must, unless you can show proof of...
  2. SNKJorge

<UPDATED 04/10 Massive moving sale - Great prices on loose carts, kits, and mooks>

Terms & Conditions •Price does not includes shipping and/or paypal fees, only if noted. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via paypal confirmed address is a must, unless you can show proof of...
  3. SNKJorge

Best places to live in or around MIAMI, FL?

Can any members living around the area tell me what to expect? I know it's not California because I've visited a few times, and recently I was there. Work, and other family related stuff are making me make the move.
  4. SNKJorge

MVS kits and more

Terms & Conditions •Shipping is INCLUDED (MVS Kits ONLY) inside the US ONLY. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS ONLY. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via paypal confirmed address is a must, unless you can show proof of...
  5. SNKJorge

Southern California Neo Get Together

I will be in LA, Laguna, Orange, for a small vacation starting 8/28. If anyone wants to meet let me know, we can hang out and game some NEO. BIG I'm hitting you shortly here.
  6. SNKJorge

SSVS JP Kit & Eng Kizuna Kit - MVS/AES/NGPC/NGCD/Hyper64/ NEW PRICES*****************

Terms & Conditions •Shipping is INCLUDED inside the US only on some items only (Kits). •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via paypal...
  7. SNKJorge

XNeo-1 - Homecarts. MVS, CD, and NGPC Games

Terms & Conditions •Price does not includes shipping and/or paypal fees, only if noted. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via paypal...
  8. SNKJorge

Vasara PCB, Astrocity manual, P.O.W. NES, - PS2 - DC - GBA

Terms & Conditions •Price does not include shipping and/or paypal fees, only if noted. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal, or MO. •If paying via paypal...
  9. SNKJorge

Border Down LE, DC Agetec Joystick, and other DC Titles + SF Joystick

Terms & Conditions•Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal, or MO. •If paying via paypal confirmed...
  10. SNKJorge

Rare NGCD Titles and some MVS Including SSVS

Terms & Conditions•Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal, or MO. •If paying via paypal confirmed...
  11. SNKJorge

*FOUND*

Has to be in at least Near Mint condition with matching serials. PM me with your offers.
  12. SNKJorge

XBox 360 Update Freeze

Anyone's system crap out yet? Mine started with 2 pink horizontal lines, and a black screen. Now it freezes after a couple of minutes of playing time. http://forums.xbox.com/44/4411300/ShowPost.aspx#4411300 http://www.xbox360defective.com/
  13. SNKJorge

Playing teh wii for a whole week

http://www.xanga.com/Yoshismadness
  14. SNKJorge

Gears of War plus Guide

$60 Shipped. Played 2-3 times, did not like it. Includes guide. Mint condition of course.
  15. SNKJorge

English MVS Kit & AES Games

Terms & Conditions •Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. (Not on AES games) •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. •Payments accepted: Paypal or MO. •If paying via...
  16. SNKJorge

Some Rare MVS Kits, Loose MVS Carts, AES Home carts & More

Terms & Conditions •Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. Airmail could be used, but you need to request it (If you are...
  17. SNKJorge

Huge Arcade Sale IGS PGM, Capcom CPS, and Jamma PCB's Fighters and Shmups

I'm finding less and less time to play games, so here we go, most of my arcade collection for sale... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Terms & Conditions •Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. •If you're overseas an additional...
  18. SNKJorge

CPS-3 Screen

What does this screen mean? I turned my cab on, and it won't let me pass this. what is it? Thanks for any help in advance.
  19. SNKJorge

Trimming down my collection - Pics - More Rare PCB's and games to be added

Terms & Conditions •Price includes shipping (In the US) and paypal fees. •If you're overseas an additional shipping fee will apply. •My shipping days are usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays. •I ship via USPS Priority or EMS. Airmail could be used, but you need to request it (If you are...
  20. SNKJorge

Marquee Flourescent Lamp

I have two cabs right now that need replacements. I actually let's make that four. Yes, four of my cab need replacements. My Astro and my NEO25 need new lamps, as well as my red 2-slot and Gold 2-slot. Can anyone point me as to where I can get this type of lamps? I'm going into Yarbirds, or Home...