Search results

1. M

King of Dragons CPS1 issues

I recently purchased a King of Dragons CPS1 board, it came without an A board so I tested it on a known working one from SF II WW. It did nothing. I checked the voltage on the C board battery and it was dead. So I removed the battery and did the fix from the Dead Battery Society...
  2. M

CPS2 boot loop

Hi Guys, I have a Super Street Fighter II: New Challengers board on battery that boots ups and loops on these two screens. I cannot get into test mode. I have tried different A boards. It has been tested on other cabs. Other B boards work fine on the A boards. Any ideas? Cheers
  3. M

Taito Type X2 make new dongle or run without

Does any know if it is possible to make a new dongle for a Taito Type X2 game or hack the HDD to run it without one? Have a mate whose got a SF4 but with no dongle. Let me know. Cheers
  4. M

PC Engine RGB query/issue

I have a PC Engine Core Grafx that is RGB modded. I'm running it through through my PVM 20M4A. The issue that I'm having is I only get picture if either the left or right audio is plugged is into the PVM. When just RGB and Sync are plugged in the screen is completely blank. Anything jump out...
  5. M

FS: Samuari Spirits II AES (Australia)

Hi Guys, I have a spare copy of Samurai Spirits II for AES no manual, insert not in best condition. $20 + shipping. This item is in Melbourne, Australia. Probably not worth it for anyone overseas. Cheers
  6. M

CPS Changer YAJ

Noticed this awesome CPS Changer set on YAJ http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k180415332
  7. M

Naomi Cart error 'JAMMA I/O board error'

Hi Guys, Just got a copy of Virtua Tennis. It is constantly giving me the above error. I have cleaned the contacts of the cart. It gives the error sometimes straight away, sometimes after playing for 5 mins, even played it for 20 before getting the error. I have tried 2 other carts, all with...
  8. M

NeoGeo Pad USB PS3

Hi All, Bought one of these from Play-Asia for only $34.99. Bargain considering they are way more on ebay. Cheers
  9. M

Does this CPS2 need phoenixing?

Hi, Does this need phoenixing? I though it would show a solid blue if it was dead? Cheers
  10. M

CPS1 SFII Champion Edition no kicks issue

Hi Guys, I have a CPS1 SFII CE board and can't get the kicks to work. The same harness is working fine on my World Warrior and Hyper Fighting boards. I'm not sure what is wrong, I have checked in test mode also and they don't register. This is on both player 1 and 2. I've cleaned the pins on...
  11. M

WTB: Someone to buy me something from Ebay in the US and send to Australia

Hi, I'm after someone who is in the US to buy me something from ebay and on send it to me. It is an inexpensive item, however the shipping to Australia is outrageous. $50 for a cable, they can get stuffed. Also preferably not California as sales tax will be added. Shipping is free in the US...
  12. M

Atomiswave SD Sammy Sticker measurements

Hi, I'm looking to get this sticker made up. Can someone who has this cab please measure it for me? Would be most appreciated. Cheers
  13. M

WTB: Freeloader for Gamecube and Saturn S-Video Cable

Hi Guys, I'm looking for both of these. The Freeloader needs to work on a JP Gamecube. Let me know. Cheers
  14. M

Naomi Net DIMM Firmware upgrade GD-rom

Has anyone got one of these? That I can borrow? Or knows someone who has one, or that I can send my Net DIMM to? This is to upgrade a Net DIMM to Firmware 3.03 or higher so it can actually be used to Net Boot. Mine is only on 2.06 :( I also have VF4 FT, so to play that too would be great. I'm...