Search results

1. GutsDozer

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter lads. Hope you and your families have a great day!
  2. GutsDozer

What's The Best 360 To Series X Converter For Arcade Sticks?

I've seen a few options but I wanna ask the lads so I can scoop the best one.
  3. GutsDozer

WTB/ Famicom, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, And Horror Games For Any Console. Also a CPSII MVSF

Just as the title says. Let me know what you got and how much. I'm open to lots as well. I'm specifically looking for a Sweet Home Famicom Cart as well. On an unrelated note I'm looking for a phoenixed Marvel Vs Street Fighter CPSII Board as a birthday present to myself. Please feel free to post...
  4. GutsDozer

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

It's that time of the year again! To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled. I will try to pair international members where possible. RULES: 1-...
  5. GutsDozer

Resident Evil Containment

It's a fan game that just released. It's a full mod of the PC Virgin RE. It's a prequel depicting the events of Bravo Team in the Spencer Mansion. Its an all in one so you don't need the original game. Just download and go. Haven't played it yet but I'm hype to do so and report back. I've...
  6. GutsDozer

Terry Funk Legendary Clips Thread!

No Saddness or RIP. Just good ole legendary Terry Funk Clips!
  7. GutsDozer

Happy Father's Day Lads!

Happy Father's Day gents! Hope it's full of beer and happiness!
  8. GutsDozer

I Got Married!

Man my wedding came and went so fast. I married the love of my life. The wedding was amazing and I'm super happy. We even had a photo booth at the reception. I've left this pic from it here so yall can roast me and ask how the hell did I get that hot chick to marry me. I just wanted to share my...
  9. GutsDozer

Mega Man Sequel Wars. Free Download

Some fans made a Wily Wars sequel that collects Mega Man 4, 5, and 6. Looks cool. I just scooped it. Grab it before the cease and desist happens. https://woodfrog.itch.io/mega-man-the-sequel-wars-episode-red
  10. GutsDozer

Mega Man 35th?

So next month starts The Blue Bomber's 35th anniversary! I'm hoping Capcom does something for it. What do you gents think will happen? Capcom owns the web domains for Mega Man 12-15. I'm praying they make a new game for the anniversary.
  11. GutsDozer

FS/ NIS PSP Bundle 115.00$ Shipped (Sold)

Selling my NIS PSP collection. I'll probably never play these again and want them to go to a good home. I can also definitely use the cash for the holidays. All games are in good and working condition and complete in box. The outer box for Prinny has some wear and scratches, a couple boxes have...
  12. GutsDozer

Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

It's that time of the year again! To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled. I will try to pair international members where possible. RULES: 1-...
  13. GutsDozer

Super Difficult Finishing Moves Were Planned For Capcom Fighting Allstars

Some of these inputs are absolutely nuts and makes the hardest Geese inputs look easy. What the hell were they thinking? https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2021/jan/23/finishing-moves-capcom-difficult-inputs/
  14. GutsDozer

Games You Wish Would Get Made...But Probably Won't

What are some games you wish would get made or released but chances are never will? Personally I wish there was a remake or retro style sequel for Shatterhand on NES. I also to this day really wish Mega Man Universe had come out.
  15. GutsDozer

Found/ New Vic20 Console Or C64 Maxi.

Looking to get the new Vic20 or C64 Maxi. Literally can't find either anywhere. Anyone got one to part with or able to get hands on one in the US or UK?
  16. GutsDozer

Weird Accessories And Hardware.

I don't know why but I absolutely love weird and strange accessories for consoles. Every thing from R.O.B. to bizarre Stuff like the Dreamcast Zip Drive and 64 DD. Do you have any weird accessories and what is your favorite/ holy grail?
  17. GutsDozer

Holiday Gaming 2020

What games are you playing this holiday? I always load up SamSho III and KOF 95 in the MVS because they remind me of playing around Christmas time as a kid. It's become a tradition. I also always play Christmas Nights. What is your holiday go to games and are you looking forward to playing any...
  18. GutsDozer

Neo Secret Santa 2020

It's that time of the year again! To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled. RULES: 1- Secret Santa is for established members only (to make sure...