Search results

1. promking

Bunch of shit for trade.

Looking to grow my PCB collection. I have a decent amount of boards already but could use more. Lunar Sega cd plays, disc is okay, and resurfaced. Guide has seen better days. - 125?- Still available but no interest here so I'm putting on eBay Xenoblade 3 is sealed - 175? -TRADED - Facebook...
  2. promking

Wanted MVS to AES adapter

Picking up a 1slot machine. I don't own any MVS carts :( I have a NeoSD AES I want to put in the cabinet.
  3. promking

PGM

So I finally ventured down the PGM path. I've always wanted Demon Front, and The Gladiator... But they're a pain in the ass to find, well I found them. For cheap china games they aren't bad! Demon Front (In English) The Gladiator (In English) Knights of Valour Superheroes Plus Oriental...
  4. promking

Vitamins and Supplements

Most of us are 30+ Let's not kid ourselves. Do you take a daily multi? I feel so fucking old lately. Is GNC still a thing? lol
  5. promking

Anyone else have any New Year’s Eve traditions?

Me and my wife always watch Twilight zone, have been for the past like 20+ years. I dunno if a lot of other people do this? But we always watch The Shining before midnight as well. Anyone else have any traditions? Fuck going out. Fuck NYC.
  6. promking

Trade? Analogue Duo - Japanese variant

Anyone interested in this? I’m down to trade towards arcade pcbs. I can add money on top.
  7. promking

Question

Got this Knuckle Bash 2 board from eBay. Works perfectly, however no sound. I am stupid I missed this in the description. I guess I can’t power the sound without a custom harness?
  8. promking

Retropi

Anyone here have one? I’m thinking of trying one for arcade games on the crt. Can anyone answer questions and or point me in the right direction on who or how to set one up? Looking mainly to play arcade games, like Taito, Sega 32, Cave etc. Not really interested in the console emulation.
  9. promking

Is anyone a member on arcadeotaku.com?

I'm trying to find a PCB of Big Fight, Big Trouble in the atlantic. I lost the last one on yahoo auctions in september, and haven't been able to find one since. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have more luck on arcadeotaku than Klov, and arcade-projects. It's been around two months on both of...
  10. promking

Riding fight

Anyone ever play it? I’m still trying to discover new beat ‘em ups, and this game looks awesome. I kind of remember it back in the day, but never played it.
  11. promking

Wanted Beat ‘em up pcbs

Anyone have any for sale? Looking for Violent Storm, Night slashers … lemme know what you have! Thank you
  12. promking

PURCHASED ALREADY

Looking to see if anyone has one for sale. Thank you.
  13. promking

Wanted NGdev AES games

I’m looking for XYX, and Kraut Busters. Thank you.
  14. promking

Sengoku 3 from eBay

How does this look from the photos? It looks okay to me but can’t tell. From a seller named “ power up games”
  15. promking

The Bear on FX

Anyone watching this show? Lip is in Chicago again. But I am really enjoying this show. I think it's pretty well written, and fun to watch. It's not over the top and or blown out of proportion like a lot of TV dramas. I'm not in the restaurant business but I think it's really fascinating, and...
  16. promking

Some of my crap

I have a decent amount of stuff. But this is what I have on my phone. First TV on the left Sony KV36 Saturn , Genesis, Laseractive , SNES , NES Nintendo 64 and Wii. 3D0 - Svideo JVC D Series has my MiSTer setup Black JVC D Series has Turbo CD PS2, and PS3 Jaguar CD CDI Small Sony I have 32X...
  17. promking

Homebrew 2023 questions

Talk to me like I'm five. Are there any noteworthy independent games, or homebrew games worth playing? Aside from NGDEV....
  18. promking

Wanted AES stick and controllers + MVS Commons

Got another stick. Still looking for the small PAD controllers from the CDZ. Thank you!
  19. promking

Long Island / NYC

Who's from the area? I live in Eastern Suffolk County.
  20. promking

Advice / Guidance

Long time lurker here... I've always been a big fan of the AES console... I've decided I am done with emulation and want to play on an actual system... It's been a long time since I've researched AES systems... Specifically I want to purchase a system that is recapped, unibios modded, and maybe...