Search results

1. F

Coin entry for MVS U4

I'm looking for a coin entry for my MVS U4, it is missing.
  2. F

MVS U4 (25") missing coin chute and mech

Hey guys I might get hold of a MVS U4, but it's said to be missing the coin chute and coin mech. Could anyone of you that has an U4, take a picture of the insides of the control panel, so that I can see how it is supposed to be mounted? The coin mech and chute etc. Thanks
  3. F

Wanted: Volume slider control for a MVS 1SLOT T

Hi guys, I've just received a MVS 1 slot T-model that was hit during shipping and the slider control for the Headphones was cracked. Does anyone have one for sale willing to ship to Sweden? Many thanks Fredric
  4. F

Weird label on Top Hunter

Hi guys! I bought a Top Hunter a while ago and it had a home made label on it that was hanging by the thread, so I peeled it off and this was under it: What is it and what does it say? :)
  5. F

Capcom Three Wonders, Bad C-board

Hi guys! I've just recently purchased a known bad Three Wonders boardset and I had the hopes that it just needed a desuicide fix. Unfortunatly that was that the case :( I have some working CPS-1 boardsets laying around so I managed to get the game running on my Street Fighter II' Champion...
  6. F

Where to find new MVS cartridge slots?

Hi! I'm wondering if it's possible to buy new MVS cartridge slots or maybe refurbished? Thanks
  7. F

MV-1C problem, graphical error when booting up

Hi there! Just received a project MV-1C board that I would to have some help with. When booting the board without a game cart, I get this on the screen: Board looks clean, no gauges or scuff marks. Does any of you guys have a clue what is wrong with my board? Thanks