Search results

1. Moose

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Sooo much better looking than Tommy K lol. Cyborg Force looks great and the music is banging
  2. Moose

Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

Is his first name really Tony? Like the skateboarder?
  3. Moose

20 Years Later....

DA@AAMNNNN
  4. Moose

FS: Sunset Riders PCB w/marquee, D+D: Tower of Doom A+B w/marquee, Trophy Hunting PCB

Up for sale are some rescued boards and marquees, along with everything else you'll need to get up and running. Sunset Riders PCB + Marquee + Kick Harness This board works great, and comes with the complete harnesses for Players 3 and 4. Also comes with the marquee. It's in pretty good...
  5. Moose

Sonic relevant, or am I dreaming?

Anybody else see the Progressive insurance commercial where sonic is tweaking out all over the place, rocking to some sonic 3 music? Caught my attention out of nowhere. I guess now I've seen everything. Is the little blue Guy that hard up for cash?
  6. Moose

Point Blank Namco PCB No sound...

The Game works and plays great, but has so sound whatsoever. I am guessing the audio amp may be bad. Can anyone point out a place where I may be able to find a new audio amp, or perhaps a very cheap sac board to replace the bad one? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  7. Moose

How much to pay for Xbox 360 Kiosk? (Kiosk Only)

Just wondering if anyone can give me a fair price to pay for a 360 Kiosk Unit, like those in the game stop stores, etc. It looks like it has its wires in it, but doesnt come with a TV, or a system. Anyone have an idea? Thanks!
  8. Moose

Logo for Arcade

I am looking for someone to design for me a logo of a golden retriever playing a stand up arcade game. We are opening an arcade in the mall, and the name of it is Tobi's Fun Center. This logo should be somewhat simple, but still fun and youthful. If you are going to incorporate colors I...
  9. Moose

WTB: 60-in-1 JAMMA w/ working trackball

Hey Everyone, i'm looking to buy a 60-in-1 JAMMA PCB along with a working trackball. I havent been able to get a board working with a trackball, so I would like to buy one all hooked up, and ready to go. Willing to pay a fair price, please pm me if you have one available, thanks!
  10. Moose

WTB: 60-in-1 JAMMA w/ working trackball

Hey Everyone, i'm looking to buy a 60-in-1 JAMMA PCB along with a working trackball. I havent been able to get a board working with a trackball, so I would like to buy one all hooked up, and ready to go. Willing to pay a fair price, please pm me if you have one available, thanks!
  11. Moose

Trackball help w/ 60-in-1 JAMMA

I have a 60-in-1 JAMMA PCB that I have purchased not too long ago. I have tried everything I can to get a trackball working with these boards. Wiring it to the 2nd player on the JAMMA, trying all the dipswitch settings, going right to the trackball connections, both CON3 and CON4, etc. I have...
  12. Moose

FS/T: VGA(PC) to RGB converter Board by Ultracade

Hey everyone, I'm selling a board I've held onto for a while and just have no use for. Its a small PCB I believe originally came with the Ultracade kits that converts a PC to work on an Arcade monitor. I believe it will work only on standard res monitors. There is a manual online for it, and...
  13. Moose

Looking for a crash course on ears circuit board repair/diagnosing

I've taught myself some of the basics, and I have been tinkering for a few years now. I can replace caps and transistors etc if I see their physically blown, but I don't know what to look for, or what to test. I'd LOVE to fix monitor chassis, as our company spends $8k+ a year on monitor chassis...
  14. Moose

FS/T: 30gb Zune Old style w/2 USB Cables`

Hey Everyone, Just trying to pawn off my Microsoft Zune MP3 Player. Works great, just replaced with my phone. Couple of minor scratches on the screen, but not noticeable during playback. Looks good for it's age. Comes with 2 USB Cables. $45 shipped. Will take trades too. LMK what you got...
  15. Moose

FS: Neo Geo Gold Cabinet Parts

(Sorry for the big pics, but they show detail!) Hey everyone, just stripped out a Neo Geo Gold Cabinet that was kind of falling apart. Ive saved some of the good parts to resell here though. I know these can be kind of hard to come by. Make offers on everything. Here's what I have... Neo Geo...
  16. Moose

WTB: 48-in-1 JAMMA board

Hey everyone, I'm looking to acquire a 48-in-1 JAMMA arcade PCB, the small ones with the VGA out. There pretty common. I can purchase one from someone here, but I'd rather trade a few things of mine. Here's what I have: Street Fighter II: Champion Edition PCB Comes with Marquee, slightly...
  17. Moose

Projection TV question, Samsung.

I found this TV on the side of the road. The guy says it works, sometimes, but goes in and out of this: The picture isn't great, but the picture doubles vertically, and the top is red, and it looks like the middle is green, and the bottom is blue. I don't know much about Projections at all...
  18. Moose

FS: Xmen Children of the Atom A + B blue board

Hey guys, I'm selling a fully working Xmen COTA Board set. The label is peeling off slightly, but is all intact and not ripped. Can easily be fixed with some double stick tape. Fan works as well. Will sell this for $85 +shipping. Hit me up if your interested. Pictures later. My girlfriends...
  19. Moose

FS: Sega Rally, House of the Dead, Manx TT Sega Arcade boards

Hey everyone, long time no talk! I have a few sega boards for sale. All are listed as best as I can describe and sold as is. Here we go: Sega Rally Championship - Linkable, complete. Board works, but graphics are a bit messed up. 3-D good, but textures flicker on and off, go to solid colors...
  20. Moose

WTB: Gamepark 32 System

Thought I would toss is up here rather than turn to the bay. Looking for a Gamepark system, either a FLU, or a BLU, condition doesnt matter that much to me. Just looking to relive the nostalgia for this system from whence I first got it. Its a classic! PM me if you have one your willing to part...