Search results

1. K

Eightman wasn't all that bad

I just got around to playing this again not too long ago. I remember it sucking. It wasn't that bad. I should go back and re-play some of the games I haven't touched in a while. I'm looking at *you* "The Super Spy".
  2. K

Neo Geo Bash - Austin, TX (Oct 18, 2014)

If any of you all find yourself near Austin, TX on the 18th of October, you're welcome to attend my Neo Geo Bash! I'm doing invite via Facebook, but it will be open to the public. I have far too many Neo Geo setups to not have one of these get togethers. :) I'll have two (2) 4-slot Neo Geos...
  3. K

WTB: Cheap Sega Saturn controllers

I'm looking to play 10 player Sega Saturn Bomberman at my next gaming get-together. I've got 4 controllers already, but that still leaves me 6 short. So, if you have any cheap Saturn controllers, let me know! -Rob
  4. K

Ebonized Ash or Walnut CMVS?

First of all, Holy Crap! I've been registered here on Neo-Geo.com for 10 years! I'm not a very frequent poster, but I hold Retro Game Nights from time to time and drop in to check out the scene. So, I'm holding another event this Saturday (See Neo Gatherings for my post), and it got me looking...
  5. K

Retro Gaming Fest VII - Neo Geo Night (Austin/Round Rock, TX) 5/4/12

Just a head's up. I'm holding another Retro Gaming Fest, and this one's featuring the Cadillac of Gen 4 gaming, your favorite console and mine... the Neo Geo! They'll be a competition and other crap. Expecting 6-12 people. I have 1 Full Size 4-player MVS cab, and a couple of AESs. It'll be...
  6. K

Retro Gaming Fest - Austin (Round Rock), TX - June 18th

Haven't had a videogaming get-together in a long time. I plan to break up the day into various eras and tournaments. It'll be an all day and night fest. This event is intended for adults. I'll have pretty much most every console that's relevant set up and ready to go. I'll also have the...
  7. K

CPS2 to CPS1 kick harness converter

Anyone know of or know of a diagram of how to wire up my own CPS2 to CPS1 kick harness converter? I have CPS2 kick harness wired up, but I want to hook up my older CPS1 Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting board every once in a while. If I could find a converter that would allow me to plug my CPS2...
  8. K

WTB: Super CD-ROM2 Attachment

I have a SuperGrafx that could use a Super CD-ROM2 Attachment. Anyone have one in good working order for sale? Alternatively, I already have the RAU-30 adapter. So a CD-ROM with Super System Card 3.0 (JPN) or Arcade Pro Card (JPN) would work as well.
  9. K

CPS-2 B Boards for Sale

I have the following CPS-2 B boards (all blue boards): X-Men Vs. Street Fighter $90 Vampire Saviour $70 Darkstalkers $25 $12 DHL 2-Day Shipping Not sure when the batteries have been changed. They all work though. I just tested them. -Rob
  10. K

Wanted: Casing for Phantom Converter

I'm looking for one of those casings that people make from AES sac carts that houses a Phantom-1 Blue converter. It's a pain to line up the Phantom-1 with the AES cartridge slot! Thanks. -Rob
  11. K

The Jaded Gamers - Gaming Night (Austin, TX Area)

The Jaded Gamers - Gaming Night! When: Friday Night, May 11th, 2007 Where: Rob's House (N. Austin/Round Rock area.) Email me for directions. Please RSVP! I have the weekend and the house to myself. Figured it's about time for gaming get together. :) I'll be bringing out all the cool stuff...
  12. K

The Jaded Gamers Podcast Ep #14

Alright, so this isn't specifically Neo related, but the newest episode of The Jaded Gamers (which my friend an I do weekly... out of Austin, TX) is posted. Check it out and let me know what you think. Even if you think it sucks! ;) Anyway, here's the link: http://thejadedgamers.blogspot.com...
  13. K

WTB: SuperGrafx Games

I've run across a friend that has a SuperGrafx he's wanting to sell me, but without games. Anybody got any cheap SuperGrafx games they wanna sell me? -Rob
  14. K

Xmas Gaming Party - Fri. 12/9/05! (Austin, TX Area)

It's that time of year again... Christmastime! The best time of the year! And that means its time for the 4th annual *69 Gaming Christmas Party! This is my favorite party of the year. I'll be giving away prizes for the 2-vs-2 Random Pairing Tournament again this year. This is where teams of...
  15. K

Trade: SvC PCB for SvC Cart

I have a SvC Full Jamma PCB kit that I'd like to trade for an SvC MVS Cart Kit. Let me know... -Rob
  16. K

WTB: Import PS2

Got a friend looking for an JPN import ps2 system. If you've got one for sale, shoot me a PM. -Rob
  17. K

WTB: Beatmania Games

Revised my list: I'm looking for any inexpensive beatmania games EXCEPT beatmania (the 1st one), 3rd mix append, and 5th mix append as I've already acquired those. I'm especially looking for PS2 Beatmania IIDX games. -Rob
  18. K

Thoughts on the new consoles...

Just thought I'd link you up to my thoughts on the new next-gen consoles: http://mrkatsu.blogspot.com/ -Rob
  19. K

Great Transactions...

I've been away from the boards for a while so while I had quite a few great transactions with people here, I have feedback rating of 0. I just wanted to give these guys some props: VanillaThunder - Traded a Dreamast for his MVS Last Blade 2. The DC I sent was working, then after a few days the...
  20. K

Happy Birthday to Me (Austin, TX) 2005!

[ I just found this post for LAST year's party. Since I'm lazy, I'm just editing it and changing the date for 2005. :) ] [Edit #2. I just realized that this was originally posted in General Discussions in 2004 before there was a Neo Gathering section. So I'm just going to re-post this in the...