Search results

1. Salvio007

Looking for a few MVS titles

I'm helping a friend track these MVS games. Holler if you're looking to let any of the listed below at decent price. Matrimelee Pochi and Nyaa Super Dodge Ball Chibi Marukochan Deluxe Quiz Legend of Success Joe Money Idol Exchanger Quiz Daisousasen - The Last Countdown Quiz King of Fighters...
  2. Salvio007

WTB 3 Wonders PCB

Looking on a deal for a 3 Wonders board
  3. Salvio007

WTB Sengoku3 MVS cart

Looking to buy a Sengoku 3 MVS cart with original label.
  4. Salvio007

Best Surge Protectors for 2018?

I was doing a bit of research and while I still use some old surge protectors I picked up free from a local Staples that was closing down many years ago, I rather be safe and also invest in something with more room on them. I currently use APC on my PCs but wanted to know what you folks were...
  5. Salvio007

WTB Used Shockboxes

Happy Holidays fellas! Looking to get any amount up to 20.
  6. Salvio007

HORI RAP4 Kai LAYERS FGC EDITION (Customized) MVS

https://arcadeshock.com/collections/frontpage/products/hori-rap4-kai-layers-fgc-edition-customized?variant=46180022029 Came across this today. Pretty slick and attractive..plus you can add the option for brook converter to NG.
  7. Salvio007

Differences between KOF98 Jap & US?

A while back I read somewhere that there was a difference between these two MVS carts. If I recall it was additional scenes, music or text, but not sure. Can any of you fine gentlemen shed some knowledge on this?
  8. Salvio007

WTB various Neo Geo artwork and move lists

Mainly looking for: KOF 94 - English Breakers or B.Revenge - Eng/Jap Fatal Fury - Eng World Heroes Perfect - Eng/Jap Waku Waku 7 - Eng/Jap
  9. Salvio007

MVS Cart Giveaway - Best disturbing Meme wins

I have a Blue's Journey MVS (boot, don't flatter yourselves) cart in one of the white rental cases I want to give away. Plays perfectly fine. Just pay the shipping and it's YERZ. Funniest, most disturbing MEME wins.
  10. Salvio007

WTB Service in Tampa FL to install New Chassis on a Neo Geo Cab

Just what it reads fellas, looking for someone with experience to install a new Chassis in my cab. There's an isolation transformer involved and some splicing. Came with some wire connections that I'm not familiar with. Willing to pay for the in home service.
  11. Salvio007

Help with Identifying Monitor - Recap for Neo Geo

Hello gentlemen! I originally had some minor issues with the video signal (solder needs to be refreshed), I'm now experiencing blurriness that occurs gradually within 5 minutes of turning on the cab. I realize its time for a Re-cap and a good place to start. While doing this, I'd like to take...
  12. Salvio007

WTB Neo Geo Title Art Sets

Hi all. Looking to buy the following art sets for: King of Fighters 94 (English) Kabuki Clash (No preference on region)
  13. Salvio007

Salvio007's Starter Collection and Big Red Restoration (Started 12/2012)

Hi all - Name's Sal and I've been a huge Neo-Geo fan since launch. As a kid, like most of you, I've always dreamed of owning a Big Red one day.. Well, on December 2012 I found my pride and joy on Craigslist for $200 and restored it for less than that amount. I've started collecting MVS carts...