Search results

1. marvelus10

MVS 8 Slot.

A sad state of affairs may have resulted in a loss for the community. After all the shit talking towards DavidG we are left with questions they may never get answered. I'm not going to support him nor am I going to flame him, I take a neutral position towards DavidG as I would for anyone else...
  2. marvelus10

Consolized MV-1FZS for sale

Lock and/or delete.
  3. marvelus10

Video issues with CMVS

I have a video issues with a 1fzs board I have consolized. I get this problem with both RGB to a monitor and through an encoder. I have tested the encoder on a 4 slot no issue and tried the 4 slot with encoder on a TV no issue. So that leaves it to the 1fzs as the culprit. Please check out this...
  4. marvelus10

Wanted 120 in 1 MVS cart

Found Thank you
  5. marvelus10

New to the world of Neo Geo, reliving my youth.

I recently decided to dive into the world of Neo Geo, as a kid I used to play Metal Slug and Bust-A-Move in the local arcade. Now its time to play it again at home. I recently acquired an MV1FZS board and am in the process of consolizing it, just waiting on more parts for the video encoder and...
  6. marvelus10

Zenith G-63ADG25X monitor damaged.

I have a 4 slot cab with a Zenith GA-63ADG25X monitor the neck has a little damage hopefully it can still be used. What do you think? If this is salvageable I will need all of the electrical assembly chassis, where is a good place to get one. I tried a quick search and it appears this...