Search results

1. Dr. Meat

FS/FT: MVC, Capcom Sports Club, Twin Eagle 2, Some Defectives...

For Sale / For Trade: Marvel Vs. Capcom - Euro ver. in Hispanic case A+B - Infinikey Modded - $200 Capcom Sports Club - SOLD Twin Eagle 2 - $200 Touchdown Fever - $50 Dynamite Deka Cartridge - $75 Die Hard Arcade Cartridge - $75 King of Fighters 2003 JP PCB - $65 Lot of 4 Defective Sega STV...
  2. Dr. Meat

Newgrounds Neo・Geo Jam

Newgrounds is doing a Neo・Geo animation / art / music jam with some cash prizes. The deadline is August 30th. Check out the rules and everything here. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
  3. Dr. Meat

AES Color Problem

Been working on this one for a while now. I've got a 3-5 AES that has had a color problem that I can't seem to fix. It actually looks pretty close to okay, but white and shades of white appear light blue. It shows a palette ram error on the diagnostic. So far I've recapped it, replaced the...
  4. Dr. Meat

FS/FT Custom Arcade Sticks

FS/FT: Custom Neo Geo arcade sticks! Available with various color arrangements, top and bottom engraved acrylic, two different sizes, and choice of button type, color, joystick mechanism, and ball/battop. Standard Size: 13"x 9"x 2" - 4 1/2 lbs Compact Size: 11"x 8"x 2" (Same as the standard...
  5. Dr. Meat

Samurai Shodown III English AES

Got a suspected conversion copy of SSIII. I've tried to compare against other known real copies of games and I'm having a hard time telling if this is legitimate or not. It came in a legitimate snap case like it's supposed to. Didn't include a manual, which does arouse some suspicion. The...
  6. Dr. Meat

New Arcade Sticks!

Just wanted to show off some of the arcade sticks I've been working on for the past year. I've never cared for the tilted angle of the stock AES arcade stick, and the kidney bean version was always too small. I decided that I wanted to make something that'd have some more aesthetic options and...
  7. Dr. Meat

WTT for AES Games

Looking to trade for AES games. After anything outside of Samurai Spirits 1, 2, and Art of Fighting 2. Any region. What I've got: Neo Geo Pocket Color: Black System Neo Mystery Bonus (US, Sealed) Dive Alert Becky's Version (US, Sealed) Neo Turf Masters (US, CIB) Neo Cup 98 Plus (US, Cart...
  8. Dr. Meat

MV1C Unknown problem

I've got a MV1C that I'm wanting to repair. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, though. Whenever I power it on I get this. I've cleaned up everything I can, checked for any broken traces, and made sure everything looks good on the board and I can't see any faults with it. I can't tell what...