Search results

1. Badboy1980

Shadow Jago DLC Code Killer Instinct

Hi everyone!! Does anyone have a dlc code for shadow jago which has been unused and they are willing to sell? Thanks!:qcf::A:
  2. Badboy1980

NEO GEO CDZ Console

Hi chaps, Does anyone have a CDZ console which is boxed, good condition and comes with all wires and bits etc. If so please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks to everyone in advance... Power Wave
  3. Badboy1980

Wifi Internet Router

Hi guys, can anyone please recommend, from experience, a good wifi router? I'm really struggling to find a good one. Money is not a problem so much, I'm looking up to the value of £250 which is around $360, thanks all.
  4. Badboy1980

Samurai Shodown 1 English MVS Kit Full

Hi, anybody with this kit and matching serial numbers? I live in the UK and would welcome any offers to purchase it. Thank you.
  5. Badboy1980

Best Game 2013.....

Guys I wanted to ask your opinion on which game you are eagerly awaiting for in 2013? Personally I'm really looking forward to BioShock Infinity (I know its being released soon, but surely this is going to be one the best games this year) Also, though formally not announced also Mario Kart for...
  6. Badboy1980

Samurai Shodown 1 English MVS Kit

Hi anyone with this kit please? Willing to pay immediately through PayPal. Thanks. Note: also looking for the same but Samurai Shodown 4
  7. Badboy1980

Playstation 4... Epic Win or Epic Fail??

Guys, Just watched the ps4 announcement. Personally, I am not too impressed. How do you guys see the next generation of gaming going?
  8. Badboy1980

SNES Games (Rare Ones)

Hi guys I was wondering which SNES game you consider very rare? I have heard that Mario World Brutal, Starwing Competition and Donkey Kong Competition are saught after but what others, if you had the chance, would you like to lay your hands on?
  9. Badboy1980

Samurai Shodown 4 (IV) MVS Kit

Hi does anyone have this kit and wish to sell it? I live in the UK. I am looking for the English version. Thanks!! :drool_2:
  10. Badboy1980

HALO 4 - Online

Anyone up for teaming up on Halo 4 for co-op campaign and multiplayer?? So far the reviews look good with Gamespot and IGN giving it 9.0 or above!!
  11. Badboy1980

Shockboxes in UK

Hi is there anyone in the UK that will sell shockboxes and a reasonable price? If so please let me know..
  12. Badboy1980

What would the Neo Geo have been called if not Neo Geo

:scratch: Guys I was just thinking what other names would have been considered before making a choice on Neo Geo?? Im not sure what else it would have been called. Its like finding a different name for Nintendo or Sega....
  13. Badboy1980

Stadium Events - NES Control Deck System

Does anyone know how many copies of this game is available today? I had a fish around but am just wondering of it is worth forking out the money on this? I can get it for £150 (about $300) for the cartridge only...
  14. Badboy1980

Samurai Shodown V Special - Fatality

How do you pull one of these off??
  15. Badboy1980

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Cabinet

Does anyone know where one of these are available? I heard you can only get them from Japan....
  16. Badboy1980

MVS Shock Box Art Work Inserts

Does anyone know of any sites where you can download free artwork for MVS Shock boxes?? Thanks.....:-J:-J:-J:-J:-J
  17. Badboy1980

Kizuna Encounter MVS Kit Full

Hi, If anyone has a Full MVS Kit for Kizuna Encounter can you please get in touch? I live in the UK... so if you are from another country could you kindly advise on Postage costs. Thanks!!! :-J