Search results

1. Mr. Zurkon

Tattoos...Love, hate, how many do you have and what are they?

I'm definitely a tattoo enthusiast myself, don't have nearly enough (why are they so damn addicting? tattoo lovers know what I mean lol). I currently have 5: The classic Misfits skull, the G.I. Joe Cobra insignia, the 4 star Dragon Ball, the Eye Of Horus and the Autobot insignia. I plan on...
  2. Mr. Zurkon

Here's a couple video game music cover tracks I recorded \m/

The first is my rendition of the final boss music from the original Dragon Quest and the second is a medley of music from Bonk's Adventure :D They're both hard rock/metal renditions, obviously not for everyone, but I hope some of you will enjoy them. They're not the best sound quality since I...
  3. Mr. Zurkon

New 161-in-1 Multicart, does anybody know...

Ok the auction listed here:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170975222083&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en states that the cart works on Snk motherboards with original bios only, does anyone know if this is true, or can it be used with Unibios 3.0 or 3.1? I...
  4. Mr. Zurkon

Need help with Unibios 3.1

I just received my Omega Entertainment Machine today and I can't seem to change the region to allow blood in Metal Slug X. It's stuck on Region:Europe and Mode:Arcade, I try different buttons to switch it but nothing works, it just starts the game. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
  5. Mr. Zurkon

Need help getting started with a Sony PVM 1954Q

I'm picking up my first PVM on wednesday (1954Q) and need help getting going with it. I want to take a console like a Genesis to test it with but the rear inputs are so different from what I'm used to on consumer CRT's. Can anyone help point me in the right direction with what to do? I'm such a...
  6. Mr. Zurkon

Mr. Zurkon's game collection

Here's my collection thus far, photobucket is being stupid with how the links are working. The first 3 pics are not rotated correctly even though they look right on the photobucket site itself. Anyway, enjoy! :D
  7. Mr. Zurkon

I decided to start a blog...

About old school gaming :D And the Neo will of course get a lot of focus there since I do love it so <3 But I'll also be talking about consoles ranging from the NES up to the Dreamcast, including views, reviews and recent purchases. So if anyone here would interested in participating or just...
  8. Mr. Zurkon

Super MVS Converter II question...

So I just received my Super MVS Converter II yesterday and I love it! But I was wondering how you add credits when playing a game? I'm not skilled enough to make it all the way through Metal Slug X on 4 credits, lol.
  9. Mr. Zurkon

Neo Store question...

Does anyone know how long order processing usually takes? I ordered my Super MVS Converter II yesterday and was curious as to how long they take to actually ship an order. I have a Metal Slug X mvs cart coming today and I hope I don't have to wait forever to play it, lol. Any help is appreciated :)