Search results

1. c0dehunter

Unbelievable business practice

I have been trying to buy some NEO GEO items from this place: http://videogamex.com/index.php?route=common/home But the guy behind the counter refuse so, stating that the manager named Josh is not there, so he can not do business. I have been calling for the past two weeks with no luck. How...
  2. c0dehunter

How much is a 'fair' asking price for METAL SLUG X, or METAL SLUG 2 (Japanese AES ver.)

How much is a 'fair' asking price for METAL SLUG X, or METAL SLUG 2 (Japanese AES ver.)? I have found a local guy who is quoting an "under $500" quote, until I see him in person. I just need to be more prepared to see what is a reasonable price. Thanks!
  3. c0dehunter

How many AES and MVS releases are out there?

US and Japanese totals please.
  4. c0dehunter

About to buy a Japanese AES system: Need your feedback

Hello all, I am about to buy a Japanese AES system, it is complete in the box, with the cardboard and everything, the system and arcade stick look very good and clean (although the system's serial does not match the one on the box). The asking price is $399 plus tax (US Dollars). Questions: 1)...
  5. c0dehunter

Does Neo Geo CD front-loading system plays CD-R backups?

I have heard the older (and much slower systems) plays CD-Rs with no issue at all. I need to know if the newer NEO GEO CD front-loading system also plays back CD-Rs or do I need a MOD chip of some sorts? Many thanks in advance!
  6. c0dehunter

Thinking about buying an AES/CMVS for the first time: Questions from a n00be

Dear All, I am thinking about buying an AES or CMVS, and I needed your opinions about my potential first purchase. So here it goes: 1) AES or CMVS? 2) Japanese or US? They sell a Japanese AES with X3 games for $325. http://www.videogamex.com/ Or should I buy from eBay instead? 3) RGB for...
  7. c0dehunter

Sega Saturn via RGB to SONY PVM-14L5

Hello, I own a US (NTSC) Satrun Model 2, and I would like to know if I can use this RGB cable to connect it to my SONY PVM-14L5? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sega-Saturn-RGB-SCART-cable-RAW-SYNC-and-RCA-out-NTSC-model-Saturn-lead-cord-/160667705930?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item25688aa24a...
  8. c0dehunter

Neo Geo X Controller: USB to PC?

Since it is USB, can it be (with drivers) connected to a PC? That would be awesome!:multi_co:
  9. c0dehunter

Neo Geo X: Why no one here is excited?!

I have ordered 2 Neo Geo X Gold Limited Edition systems, and I am expecting them by tomorrow! Why there is not love Neo Geo X on these forums? Also, besides the HDMI (which I don't care), it has a traditional A/V connector. Do you think, that I I connect it to a RGB old school monitor maybe...
  10. c0dehunter

Sony PVM-2030: About to buy one, made in 1989 - Need Your Opinions Please!

Hello all, I just found a Sony PVM-2030 which is made in 1989 and sells for $80 US. I am hoping to connect it to my modern PC, via a custom made cable (25pin to 15pin VGA), using Soft15Khz to run MAME and other emulators. (currently I am using my Commodore 1084S-D1 for this purpose, and it looks...