Search results

1. 9

Neo CD Games

Prices are in US$ and include shipping. All games are Japanese Region. Ninja Masters (complete + spine card): $70 *sold* Sengoku 2 (complete with no spine card): $70 *sold* Robo Army (complete + spine card), Cyber-Lip (complete + spine card), Mutation Nation (complete + spine card), NAM-1975...
  2. 9

Shining Force III, Dragon View, Demon's Crest, Lufia II + SEGA CD Games

Prices are in US$ and include shipping. Shining Force III (PAL) (complete): $150 *sold for 190 shipped on ebay* Dragon View (SNES) (cart only): $75 *sold* Demon's Crest (SNES) (cart + manual): $85 *sold* Lufia II (SNES) (cart only): $70 Fuunsaiki (Japanese SEGA Saturn) (complete): $50 SEGA...
  3. 9

FS: The Gladiator and The Killing Blade (IGS PGM Carts)

$150 US shipped. Will ship to continental US and Canada. PayPal FF or +4%. *sold* PM me if you have any questions or want to see pictures.
  4. 9

Watching Sports During The Pandemic

With MLB started, the NBA and NHL about to return, and the NFL just around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on everyone's sports watching during the pandemic. What a weird time. I've been so deprived of anything sports related I look forward to the Titan Games and...
  5. 9

Looking for AES Console

Would prefer US unit, but okay with Japanese. Hook ups, controllers, etc. are not necessary. As long as it works would be okay just with base unit itself. Thanks.
  6. 9

Quarantine Games Played/Completed

I think a lot of us have had more time on our hands with everything going on. I've filled some of that time playing more games than I have in a while. First I finished Evander Holyfield boxing on the Genesis. Then I finished all three Donkey Kong games on the SNES (I forgot how great these games...
  7. 9

Resident Evil 3 (Remake)

Done two playthroughs now. Enjoyable game. I like that it's easy to pick up and play. Like the atmosphere. Like the characters. My problem with this game is the same as with the original; it doesn't feel as grand as other RE games. I also don't like Nemesis and that the main hook of the game is...
  8. 9

Best Streaming Service (movies, shows, anime)?

I would like to hear other's experiences and opinions and recommendations. I currently have a dish service, but it is lacking for specific things. Ideally, I would like something that has a good amount of horror and less mainstream horror like Japanese and Korean stuff. Also, some anime, but...
  9. 9

WTB MAS Systems arcade stick (or any aracde stick) compatible with MAS Super Nova Supergun

When I bought my Nova supergun a long time ago, I didn't splurge for the sticks. Instead I got some kinda crappy adaptors so I could use my neo cd controller. Anyways, if you have one or a couple of MAS sticks compatible with the Nova or any good quality stick that's compatible, PM me.
  10. 9

Official 2017 College Football Thread

What a way to start with FSU vs BAMA tonight. Predictions for the season?
  11. 9

The Official 2016 College Football Thread

Its almost time people! This is looking like a turbulent time for my Big XII, and who knows what the future holds, but aside from Oklahoma, I don't think too many other schools in the conference can reach the playoffs this year. For certain, Baylor is fucked, but maybe TCU can surprise. As...
  12. 9

When do you watch/follow sports you otherwise would not?

Today is the Indianapolis 500. I don't really watch motorsports, but this and the Daytona 500 are the two races I will sit down to watch. Its because of the spectacle and allure associated with these events. It is the same reason I will watch the triple crown (horse racing), the 4 majors for...
  13. 9

Why does the Wii-U get a pass?

My opinion may be in the minority here, but I don't understand the apparent praise for this system. I think it is generally accepted that comparatively speaking, it has not been a commercial success. However, people seem to like its library of games despite it being a limited library. So its the...
  14. 9

Black and White TV/Movies (old shows and movies)

Do you watch any black and white shows or movies? What are your opinions? Did you ever have a black and white TV? I've been watching the Twilight Zone a lot recently and I am really enjoying it. I like the writing and dialogue of the time, but I even like the way the actors are dressed. I...
  15. 9

Favourite Codes/Games with Codes?

I was watching the Warriors/Thunder game the other day and watching Curry chuck 3 pointers from close to half court reminded me of NBA Jam, though I think Curry makes those shots with more regularity than even in the game. Anyways, it made me think about all of the fun codes in that game. My...
  16. 9

Rank Your Top 5 Worst Consoles

The other thread got me thinking about this. My top 5 are based on the consoles I own/have gotten to play (there are some real stinkers I haven't ever played, so I can't include them). 1) 32X: There is just nothing redeemable to me about this thing. It looks ugly and it's game library is...
  17. 9

Reccomend a Shooter like Fire Shark

I haven't played a shooter since Thunder Force in high school. Recently got the urge to play again. I am really enjoying Fire Shark. I much prefer these shooters with a military theme. Can you recommend other games like it? I prefer older consoles, but would not be opposed to games on the newer...
  18. 9

PVM-2530 Going Into Standby Mode

I was using the monitor for about an hour or so when the picture became scrambled, then it went back to normal for a short while, and then it went into standby mode (essentially turning the screen off without the monitor actually being turned off). I then turned the monitor off and I will check...
  19. 9

PSIO

Is anyone aware of this? It essentially looks like a PS1 flashcart. It will be available again in February. http://ps-io.com/
  20. 9

The Official 2015 College Football Thread

Its time...well, starting on Thursday. I think Baylor and TCU are both legit contenders, I particularly like TCU if they only knew how to beat Baylor somehow. But rightly so, Ohio State should be the favourite. Early speculation is the ACC might get shut out of the playoff this year, though the...